What's your NEXT car?

What's your NEXT car?

• Total voters
My next car is a Saab 9-3 Aero. Pick it up on Tuesday :)

Its sort of a sensible car, I mean its nice and small, drives pretty well, has a good stero and heated seats. But it has a turbocharged V6 that likes to drink premium, so maybe not so sensible.

Yeah, but finding one that isn't riced out and thrashed for a decent price is tough.

You can get a brand new Si for around $20k. A 5-7 year old model for $13-15k isn't much of a deal.

Your kidding, right? That's insane resell value; I mean I know Hondas kick ass but... <_<.

Yes, it is hard to find a non-riced out Honda, any for that matter.

Your kidding, right? That's insane resell value; I mean I know Hondas kick ass but... <_<.

Well, I can find less expensive ones in my area, but they're either modified or very very used.

Well, I guess I'll stick with my Audis then... same price, but more looks and luxury. :p

LMAO! It was all good until you said "It has lots of cargo space, and room for 4 passengers."
I ride in one every weekend and it really doesn't have enough space for 4 passengers and cargo. Three passengers tops! 4 is really pushing it. And the trunk is rather small.

I drive an Integra every day...trust me, 4 people can fit fine. Two of them might need medical help afterwards, but that's not the point :lol: As for the cargo room...as long as the seats are flipped forward the car will hold a ton of stuff. I deliver packages as part of my job every day and I've never once had a problem with room. Oh well...each to his own :)

I drive an Integra every day...trust me, 4 people can fit fine. Two of them might need medical help afterwards, but that's not the point :lol: As for the cargo room...as long as the seats are flipped forward the car will hold a ton of stuff. I deliver packages as part of my job every day and I've never once had a problem with room. Oh well...each to his own :)

yeah don't drive over any train tracks with people in the back, bang there goes their head

Older ones are better, remember the TG episode on it? It will save you money, plus its just as good used; Its a Honda.
You have to keep in mind that European Civic is different from U.S. Civic.

Last generation Si (EP3) is considered by many to be a step backwards from the earlier EK9 because of the lack of double wishbone control arms. Not only does our new Civic Si has a better engine, it also has very very competitive track performance.
If I were looking at older Honda/Acura's with the same engine, it would be the RSX type-s rather than the last Si which I think still had the B-series engines.
Especially newer models with revised front/tail lights, those engines with intake/headers/exhaust + hondata refresh will easily give a S2000 run for its money. :shock:

Last model year Si to use the B engines was 2000 (EM1). The EP3 runs on 160hp K20A motor.

yeah don't drive over any train tracks with people in the back, bang there goes their head
Happened to me once in my friends DC2 :(

Last edited:
I used to own an RSX (RIP) and the back was total torture for anyone over 5 feet tall.

The funny thing is that it had enough legroom for adults in the back, but the roofline was so sloped (as in fastback?) that they had to tilt their heads the whole time in the back.

My current car has a tall enough roof, but no legroom. Catch 22? In any case, having a coupe is the perfect excuse for never driving your bum friends around.

I'm thinking a WRX or Mazda 3 while transforming the mustang into a dedicated open track/street car...

My latest musings on my next vehicle have involved a small 4x4 pickup like a tacoma and the possibility of dropping a small turbo in it.

What with lovely summer weather, gas prices, and parkability issues, there's alway the option of a car with half the power, engine, and weight of the M45 I was considering:
2005-Toyota-MR2-Spyder-04812211990003.jpg

This:

Or one of these if I somehow get more money:

All perfectly sensible cars...

I WANT THIS NOW!!!

0134483118001.jpg

0134483118005.jpg

0134483118004.jpg

0134483118003.jpg

0134483118008.jpg

N/A 2.5L V6 @ 160 BHP, a bit more powerful than current and if I want more power, It can be turboed. \o/

And unlike the US version, this gen remained the latest while the US got 2 more watered down, uglier versions in the mean time.

And unlike the US version, this gen remained the latest while the US got 2 more watered down, uglier versions in the mean time.

:p New models just mean lower prices on older body styles.

Wow, that mitsu looks terribly good... I would buy it.