What's your NEXT car?

What's your NEXT car?

• Total voters
I haven't driven an A6 but is that 2.8L V6 just as good in the A4? I would think due to the bigger size it would need a bit more power, but then again I never drove a class 6 Audi.

I've never driven a 2.8 A4 (1.8T is nice though), but the 172hp really doesn't cut it for the 2 ton curb weight.

When I get out of school (6 years or so), hopefully they will have depreciated a bit more. I love these damn cars. I can't decide if it would be considered sensible or not?

11783-1991-Acura-NSX.jpg

I know how phenomenal the engines in Honda's are. Combine that with timeless (IMO) looks and the hardcore, but at the same time grand touring nature of the NSX and you have the perfect car. I think its the closest thing to the Mclaren F1 in terms of basic concept that can be had for any rational amount of money. Its also the cheapest car that you could take to an exotic car meet/cruise and not be looked down on completely by the Ferrari and Lambo owners. :lol:

Last edited:
I've never driven a 2.8 A4 (1.8T is nice though), but the 172hp really doesn't cut it for the 2 ton curb weight.

That's what I thought, I heard the 1.8T is actually better than the 2.8 on the A4 but I think the person was talking about how it was better to tune.

I love these damn cars. I can't decide if it would be considered sensible or not?

Answer is... its both. If I was to make a list of cars I have to drive, this would be one.

Last edited:
im so waiting fot the sl65 black edition!!!!!!!!!
if it isnt too stripped out it will be in my garage straight away.
in black with black wheels and a beige interior( if such thing is available on the black edition):heart::heart:

looks more like a 32x, the 288 has two sets of foglamps, and a sleeker roofline look

08-500-f3q-a.jpg

Hopefully when I'm old enough to drive and have enough money! :lol:

I'm liking the idea of the Subaru Liberty (thats Legacy for those of you playing in the US). Preferably the spec B version and I've heard they do a 3.0L 6 cylinder boxer these days so preferably one of those, but the 2.5L 4 will also suffice. Anywhere from 2005 to current would do me, although price and availability is a big factor. At dealer prices, they're not cheap, and there are very few used versions on the market as people tend to hang onto their Subaru's for hundreds of years.

I havent given the matter much thought, though alternatives include the Commodore (VZ's are dirt cheap these days and the VE will only get cheaper as the depreciation on Commodores falls quicker than a grand piano dropped from a 747. Admittedly I've never seen that happen, although I imagine it would fall pretty quick) SV6. Still have a couple of years to decide...

Last edited:
08-500-f3q-a.jpg

Hopefully when I'm old enough to drive and have enough money! :lol:

Was looking at them in a fiat dealer a few days ago. Seem lovely cars, and really pretty if you spec them right. Pretty cheap too.

I'm sorry to say that I'm probably getting a Corolla for my next car. :(

2007-toyota-corolla-le.jpg

I have, once again, changed my mind. I'm now probably going back to the Hyundai Sonata (GLS 4-cyl).

Hyundai-Sonata-GLS.jpeg

I had a little drive in a Corolla and didn't really like it. It was quick enough, but my back started to hurt after 20 minutes and I don't think I will enjoy driving it for a long time. I figured that the Corolla has only one advantage over the Sonata and that's fuel economy (and possibly reliability). The Sonata is (for around the same price) 2 years newer, bigger, more comfortable, faster, much better looking, and more exclusive. I did some calculations and found out that if i drive 15000 km/year, the Sonata will cost around $250 more in fuel/year. I think that's a small price to pay for all those luxuries.

Was looking at them in a fiat dealer a few days ago. Seem lovely cars, and really pretty if you spec them right. Pretty cheap too.

Very true:cool: You need alloys (the 16 inch ones pictured are the best)

I would get a red one, with a little Italian stripe and badge at the side! :D

I was in my mates '08 Corolla and it just didn't feel as good as the 08 Hyundai (Elantra) we were renting (car in the shop). Much better to drive, more space and much more in terms of features.

Hmm, I was actually daydreaming about this at work and wrote down my answers...

Right now I needs a car desperately but I'm trying to save and pay down debt first. Don't know how much longer I can hold out.

Sensible/cheap
Mini Cooper S (maybe John Cooper Works)
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
WRX

Expensive
Cayman S
Corvette Z06
GT-R (ha ha, maybe after the hype dies)

Moderately nonsensical
BMW 135i
BMW 335i
Cadillac CTS M6
Infiniti G37
Infiniti M35
Pontiac G8
STI
Evo
Audi A4/A5

Really the answer is I need/want 2 of the above, a sports car and a sedan/bad weather car.

Hmm, I was actually daydreaming about this at work and wrote down my answers...

Right now I needs a car desperately but I'm trying to save and pay down debt first. Don't know how much longer I can hold out.

Sensible/cheap
Mini Cooper S (maybe John Cooper Works)
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
WRX

Expensive
Cayman S
Corvette Z06
GT-R (ha ha, maybe after the hype dies)

Moderately nonsensical
BMW 135i
BMW 335i
Cadillac CTS M6
Infiniti G37
Infiniti M35
Pontiac G8
STI
Evo
Audi A4/A5

Really the answer is I need/want 2 of the above, a sports car and a sedan/bad weather car.

Go with the A5, it has Quattro so its good in bad weather, and if its any good as the A4 is then it is fun to drive.

Also, you NEED? You have a nice set of cars and a reasonable truck, but then again if your like me, you do need another. :wink:

This
032003m45_2InL_1081197363.jpg

minus most of the exhaust
=
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=VRa_vSSSiLQ[/Youtube]

Oh man, imagine that sound, slightly tamed with a straight pipe or a nice small Borla. Moral of the story: V8, any V8, FTW.

Well I'm never getting rid of the Buick, it just means too much to me, but I know it will have to be retired from daily driver duties one of these days. When that day comes, I'm looking to get my hands on a new Camaro.

chevrolet-camaro-concept.jpg

Nothing too crazy, I'd be happy with the L67 360hp V8 with a 6 speed auto. Maybe a few GM goodies and that's it. It's really the only car coming out that I'd consider driving and would be somewhat reasonable.

Last edited: