Clarkson: when does jeremy say this?

dixta

somebody tell me the episode in which jeremy says::the only people whose review matter are stig and tiff needell.

I thought it was the one where he said that the Skoda Yeti was the best car ever. But I watched it and that's not the one. I can see the scene in my head, I just can't place it.

14th season, first episode. It was the one where they go on a road trip to Romania. At the end, when they were arguing about which car was the best between the Ferrari California, Aston Martin DBS and Lamborghini Gallardo, Clarkson says, looking at the 2 other presenters, "Look guys, the two people whose opinion on all matters motoring I respect the most" then the other two get a hopeful look on their faces, thinking he was referring to them, but then Clarkson continues on by saying "Tiff Needell and The Stig" the other two then look completely disillusioned "say that the DBS is the best car in the world right now".

I'm sure he must have said it in another instance, but that's the one I remember.

Last edited:
Is this bit cut from the American/ Netflix releases? Because I am having a hard time remembering this, and I just watched the Romania episode last night...thanks guys!

It is at the very end of the epizode, just before Jeremy shows the Romanian newspaper.