Where do we find the shows now?

OldSkoolGP

Car(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
So Top Gear will be back on in a week's time. Obviously, Viper can't put links to the torrents on the site anymore. I'm assuming that if any of us were to do the same thing the posts or threads would be deleted. Does anyone know another place that hosts or will be hosting links to the new shows? Can we even discuss it here is just mentioning it a taboo?

I was asking myself the same, not about the episodes but the Music/Sountrack packs there used to be around the net.

There's a website called TorrentFreak that will keep you apprised of all the the best file sharing networks. TorrentFreak is NOT a file sharing website nor a torrent website, host, tracker etc - it is simply a news site mainly dedicated to the general subjects of copyright and file sharing.

This has been discussed a lot. These things are illegal and very evil, and if Viper gets a letter again, he will have to delete the offending posts, but I assume that it is basically impossible for him and the mods to read every singe post made in the forums, so they may not be able to moderate everything that gets posted.

giphy.gif

I'm also worried what will happen now, but let's just keep calm and quiet, and see what happens.

Last edited:
Well I don't want to get anyone on here in trouble. I'll look at TorrentFreak come next Sunday.

Maybe FTPs will save the day in this new world where Tor***t is a four-letter word and as politically correct as the "N word". Shhhhh, don't even read this out loud or they'll come to your house and take you away.