Where Does Your Car Live?

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
I don't believe we've had one of these threads here before... there's threads to post your desk, room and whatever else, so why not this?

Basically, post a picture of where your car lives when you are not riding it. Parking lot, garage, driveway, side of the street, inside your kitchen, whatever - post your car's living quarters.

This is where my car lives... your standard communal parking lot.

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sh/shawn/2009/04/27/carhome.jpg

I do have a garage where I put it, but as the garage is only slightly bigger than the car itself, it'll be tricky to get a shot of the car in the garage... :lol:

I'll give it a whirl when I get home

I laughed... that's not right now, is it?

phpPPhVRKAM.jpg

This is where magic is made. Gets cold in winter.

Ill take a picture, but for now, words.

three car garage with only two cars (my car and the Lexus) in it. I'm hoping my dad's Pius will die faster if its left outside.

3202516415_69ab133b1b.jpg

My car lives on the street (and yes, that is my brother's car behind it, yay etc). We have a two car garage but my parent's cars are in there.

^ Didn't we determine ages ago that your brother doesn't deserve that? Can't remember why though. :lol:

Mine lives out on the street on our starting grid. My dad uses his garage and it wouldn't fit in anyway.

Currently: In front of my apartment, when I'm at my Moms house, it can go in the garage. When I start working in September in another city it'll have a spot in an underground garage...

If I do get the GTV that I'm painfully tempted by, I'm going to park it in a side-street. As close as possible to the Alfa Spider that parks there :)

In the driveway...
DSC00511.jpg

gets annoying because the driveway to leads into mine used to be paved im guessing over 30 years ago...its been reduced to gravel and rocks now. that and the grass next to the car means that the car gets dirty after one night parked there (from the dust flying around). wish i had an indoor parking garage....

firrebirrdf.jpg

Firebirrrdd.jpg

That's the place where she stays at spring and summer, on the parking lot. There is a garage, but as all of we know, this generation F-Body is pretty wide, so you can't get out/in to the car when it's parked in the carage so it's stored in there only at winter.

Haven't posted pictures or made a topic about the firebird before, what do you guys think, should I?

Last edited:
3480063231_2419144a09_b.jpg

2 bycicles, a car, a project and lots of junk. Usually my father?s Punto is on the right.

In a small garage a few meters from my flat, which I pay ?10 a month to use thanks to a deal with my landlord.

Sorry for no pics, but I got no camera :cry:

In a freaking huge parking lot most of the time :(