Where In The World Is..?

It also seems Red_Bull has found a life (and a lady) beyond FinalGear. Just stumbled on his profile as a friend of a friend, and thought his name sounded familiar.

Oh, and for those who aren't on the facetubes, Viper has had a couple of unplanned trips back to hospital, but a bone marrow donor has been found and he is currently scheduled for his transplant on May 5th!!
He goes into hospital a week beforehand on April 28th to make sure everything is ready.

*crosses fingers*

*crosses fingers*
*squeezes thumbs*

Which is what we do in Germany. Can't hurt to have a bit of international support. :D

Great!

It seems he-he has been rather quiet on here. Facebook shows she's now moved.... twice? In a few months time?

I knew she moved to Inverness...

She's just starting to set up her flat in Inverness now. I think she's still working in her old job, and taking a couple of weeks to get everything organised (and move her cats).

He just blogs about it from time to time, but not frequently. I think he has enough on his plate without updating the Internet about his state.

Viper, if you read this: Fingers crossed for the transplant to work. I hope you'll be able to live a normal live again soon.

I didn't mean a thread where Viper could post about his progress. I meant one where we could update members who aren't his friends on facebook about how he is going.

Where In The World Is..?

I didn't mean a thread where Viper could post about his progress. I meant one where we could update members who aren't his friends on facebook about how he is going.

I think if anyone should make a public facing thread about this it should be him and him alone unless someone asks if it's ok for one of us to do such a thing.

He also posts regular updates on his blog, https://alex.blog/

Reactions: TC
He did post a thread on here explaining why he wasn't around awhile back, but it hasn't been updated by him since.

Not seen much of ashspet of late. Last activity April 10th.

Anyone seen or heard anything from BlaRo lately?

He's such a hipster.