Where In The World Is..?

Haven't seen Interrobang in a while.

I kinda like that guy. #nohomo

But only a little. :)

I haven't seen Blaro post in a while, and I just saw he posted pictures from Montreal yesterday on Twitter. What's up with him?

I haven't seen Blaro post in a while, and I just saw he posted pictures from Montreal yesterday on Twitter. What's up with him?
He moved back to MA and vanished.

He's active on Twitter and (much less) on Facebook.

Jasonof2000 is another name that just sprung to mind.

Captain70s? I hope he sold his BL money pits and got out of living in the middle of boofu nowhere... he seemed pretty down while here.

Yeah, irritating, self-absorbed morose little prick as we was I do hope he got himself sorted out, in spite of throwing back the collective's best efforts to help him back into our faces.

Jasonof2000 is another name that just sprung to mind.

That reminds me of Jensked and Jeffy777, their titles 'Not X' (X being the other one of the pair) always made me chuckle. Jensked was on here in August apparently.

Also Wooflepoof. WoofleYear days 2014-2017 haven't been the same...

Also Wooflepoof. WoofleYear days 2014-2017 haven't been the same...

Last time I was on the book of faeces (some 6 months ago), he was still alive and kicking.

Glasgow.

(Ah, that brings back memories...Did Adrian ever find out what happened to that guy?)

I also wonder, I can't visit a big Tesco without thinking about it.

I think they refer to an altercation between Adrian and some random Brit during the roadtrip there a few years ago.

I think they refer to an altercation between Adrian and some random Brit during the roadtrip there a few years ago.

:nod:

Yes Adrian was getting to know the locals during the 2016 roadtrip. I can't recommend Glasgow as a tourist destination.

:nod:

Yes Adrian was getting to know the locals during the 2016 roadtrip. I can't recommend Glasgow as a tourist destination.

Nothing says welcome to town like a fist to the face.:coplight:

Just like Mal Reynolds, I like some local color sometimes.