Where In The World Is..?

Captain70s? I hope he sold his BL money pits and got out of living in the middle of boofu nowhere... he seemed pretty down while here.
Yeah, irritating, self-absorbed morose little prick as we was I do hope he got himself sorted out, in spite of throwing back the collective's best efforts to help him back into our faces.
Sort of, kind of, mostly, yes?

To cut a fairly long story short I had a considerable mental breakdown, got fired from my job, started taking medication for mental health issues and moved house from rural Scotland to it's largest and most populated city all in the space of about a month toward the beginning of this year (there was a brief period where I had a house, a flat, three cars and no income). From that point onward it's been a case of scrabbling for shifts/money at my 0-hour contract job in order to finance the Doloshite 1300's return to roadworthy status, hopefully before Christmas 'cause I've currently abandoned it in a rented garage 200 miles north which is impractical to say the least... I did meet a girl locally who finds me attractive and endearing (I don't get it either) about a month or so ago, so am now learning how relationships work as well.

Oh, and I swapped the yellow Dolly 1850 for an early 1970s Soviet record player and a Waltham clock radio after discovering even more structural underseal and areas of wafer thin metal held together with a solid coat of paint. The bloke who has it now can weld, so it may hit the road again one day...

I've yet to get clouted by anybody thus far, although certain folk at work are a bit cold, being an Englishman with a posh accent who lives in the "fancy" end of town isn't exactly a recipe for making friends in Glasgow's east end factories... I think I need to substitute more of my commas for "fuckin" to fit in better. My flat (top floor behind a buzzer activated door) got burgled not long after I moved there in true Glasgae fashion, thankfully the thieves were so incompetent (or my possessions so worthless) all they stole was my tin of loose change and then they got chased down and caught by the postman anyway...

So, that's an update. I can confirm to being not dead and potentially healthier/happier than any other time in the last decade or so.

Sincerely happy to hear from you, and especially that you seem to get better :)

So, that's an update. I can confirm to being not dead and potentially healthier/happier than any other time in the last decade or so.
That's brilliant news! Stay better and push on!

Excellent! Glad to hear you?re alright cap?n

Godspeed Captain!

Is around, and active in the telegram groups.
He has been informed of your enquiry, and may be along shortly.

Still alive and not kicking. Just sort of shifted away from FG, besides some of the chat groups, after the site started turning to sludge. Haven't sold any of my money pits, but now have a steady job to support my addictions.

glad to hear you're doing ok!

but now the forums are back up to speed, you should pop in more!
always nice to see how the BMW is progressing :)

Last edited:
Which reminds me, where the hell is Cowboy?

i've seen him online after the migration! but he doesn't seem to be very active anymore....

and rickhamilton? he was like the only one left who created threads for all the new models coming out
right now, i have no idea what's being released :bangin: