I look at the website a few times a week, usually just for updates on cars or episodes or just to see what's up in the world of cars/top gear. Although it is sometimes depressing not being able to enter some of the contests. But its understandable too.
When did it launch in Singapore? And how do I subscribe to it?OK, I've been away for a while, so let me try and catch up.
1) All those of you in the UK, make sure you don't miss this month's issue, which is on sale in, like, a couple of days time. It has a free DVD - The Challenges - which is, well, you can guess...
2) The US - still in the pipeline but a long way off, so keep watching. Log on to www.topgear.com if you don't want to buy the mag ... but we do have a cunning plan to get the price down so keep watching the bookstores.
3) Australia - you should find it much easier to get hold of the magazine from this month onwards.
4) Scandinavia - Sweden is in the pipeline for late 2007, keep watching this space.
5) Bulgaria - launching soon.
6) Malaysia & Singapore - launching in a few days time!
Also, go and have a look at the BBC Worldwide channel on YouTube and you'll get some extra TG goodness featuring Jason Barlow and Tom Ford (with his Top Gear hat on).