Where would you like to see the magazine?

Would love to see it in Germany :/ never seen it before here... maybe I need to check out some bookstores, they've got a big number of magazines and foreign newspapers... or the book shop at my trainstation, almost the same as the bookstores oO

Someone on the last page had mentioned the TGUSA Magazine. Will that be available in the UK?

If so, I want my TG Mag here in the States!

am I the only one who bought the top gear mag only for the presenters columns ? I gave up the hobby because it was getting expensive

We love Top Gear in Australia (not tg Australia tho..)
The magazine is alright but .. I know how to make it alot better.
Ok here we go:
1. More car pictures and put the vehicle power in horse power not kilowats.
2. Less reviews and stuff from the Australian guys. More from the english side.
3. More hot chicks with as little on as possible ;)
4. More old cars not all the new ones that we have absolutely no chance of buying.
5. Do not have such long paragraphs because when I see those paragraphs I think ' Nup I'm not reading all of that crap just to find out how well it can go around a corner and how fast it goes '
6. Add a poster!
7. Add to that section in the back that has all of the cars and there prices because that is really helpful!
8. Keep the coloums from the top gear presenters because I like to read those but make them about something .. I dunno... more interesting.

Well, there you have it.
If you do those things I can absolutely guarentee you that the BBC will get ALOT of magazine profit from Australia.

Last edited:
How about americaland? You know...land of the free? It would cost me an absolute fortune to have the mailman fly his Cessna 182 over "the pond" to get me a TG mag every month. Just isn't worth it. Even if it came with t-shirts and dvd's.....too much. The mag needs to be sold here all across the states, commerciallly. Or at least available via some cheaper method. Can I buy all of last year's volumes in one big purchase? That means only one flight for all 12(?) magazines. Someone help us out over here.....puhlease!!!

How about americaland? You know...land of the free? It would cost me an absolute fortune to have the mailman fly his Cessna 182 over "the pond" to get me a TG mag every month. Just isn't worth it. Even if it came with t-shirts and dvd's.....too much. The mag needs to be sold here all across the states, commerciallly. Or at least available via some cheaper method. Can I buy all of last year's volumes in one big purchase? That means only one flight for all 12(?) magazines. Someone help us out over here.....puhlease!!!

http://www.bbcsubscriptions.com/motoring/top-gear

Or just go to a major bookstore like Barnes & Noble, or Borders.

would like to see it in croatia, but thats is very unlikely

Yes, I was gonna say that, problem with Balkan market is that it's too small, and even though I know that lots of people love TG, it's still a small number and probably wouldn't pay off... (correct me if I'm wrong)

I'd love to see it in my damn mailbox, as I splurged and paid the $146.99 in US dollars to get it over 2 months ago from the BBC website....

i was actually surprised to find the magazine in a local borders book store in the mall by me the uk edition that is and i used to only see them in manhattan
so this was my first time actually buying the magazine and my question is.....why arent all magazines like this one?
there was so much to read and pictures to look at it was worth buying!

Last edited:
Where I used to work one of the guys had a second job where he drove to a nearby city and he would get me the magazine. Oh how I miss that. A by mail subscription is just too expensice, but I loved that magazine. It would take me a whole month to read it and this coming from a person that can read the average magazine cover to cover in one day.

I now get the magazine on a fairly regular basis. But I see in the next one, they're giving out a Senna DVD (not the full one). I wonder if I'll get it, and if it'll work.....?

I'm delighted to hear that - although some of the cars are irrelevant to the German market the missing descriptions and ratings of all cars in the back were a reason for me not to buy the Top Gear mag over here (though I like it quite well - most of the German car mags will provide you with more precise data and probably give better general evaluation of a car, but Top Gear mag is simply more entertaining to read in my opinion).

Isn't that the point of Top Gear! I would say the data should be specific to the market - would it be the same magazine all over? Also, surprised Top Gear exports so well!