which car would you rather have?

which car would you rather have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpeedRace

I had choose 5 cars, and I like to know which you rather have?
feel free to tell me why you choose that car

Maser all the way. Just my opinion but US muscle cars seem so incongruous here in Ukania, I've been a fan of the Italian for many years and I would still buy one over most of the other usual suspects if I scooped a generous Lotto win.

Hmmm....

I could get with this...
https://pic.armedcats.net/p/ph/phoenixsac/2010/06/22/knight_rider_kitt1.jpg

Or I could get with that...
https://pic.armedcats.net/p/ph/phoenixsac/2009/09/06/BZfgrTwWk(KGrHgoH-CkEjlLl4BkTBKmrZy5sg_3.jpg

I guess I would have to go with the Camaro. The Camaro was just a better balanced car than the Shelby with its heavy, iron-block 5.4 litre V8. Plus, the Camaro has an IRS, where the Mustang still has a live rear axle. So I think the Camaro would drive better on the bumpy roads where I'm moving to.

Your choices were - shall we say - different. Like MWF, I would possibly have chosen the Maserati if it hadn't of been the 3200. I definitely would have chosen it if it were the Quattroporte with the 6 speed automatic or the Granturismo. And the 300? The Chrysler 300 to me is pointless without the Hemi V8, even if the 3.5 litre V6 is a perfectly adequate engine.

As awesome and fast and V10-having as the Viper is, I can almost never pass up a Camaro in these sorts of things. I just love the car, even if it hasn't been actually very good(or at all, is some cases) for quite a while.

EDIT: Also 300C is lame. Even more lame is the 200 I have as a rental right now.

Last edited:
Camaro, cause it's Australian and therefore it handles well.

2011 Mustang GT 5.0. I've driven it, and is considerably better than the '08 GT500, and just as fast. Can you get them in Ukania?

Last edited:
Doesnt the Maserati have transmission problems? Though this problem would be solved by getting a manual but the repair costs must be still astronomical.

The Mazza is the only one offered in RHD as far as I know. ?
Oh I think we get a version of the 300C - looks cool but I'd have to try one and that the price they are over here better options are available I bet.

Last edited: