Which ferraris were crap?

Ottobon

Car(s)
2 Rust buckets and a confused 1999 American.
I know people make fun of the mondial, and being a ferrari its still probably better than most cars, but im trying to remember which ferrari of they 70-90s was considered a pretty poor car to drive

anyways the reason im asking is because i might get a ride to a trackday (going to help out, since i need to fix my cars rear suspension) and i might get a ride up in a Ferrari 308, was this the car that people make fun of, it surely is a beautiful car, but was it the one that happened to drive not so well, or was that the 348? or something completely different

anyways, thanks!

okay, but which ones were those?

Well the Dino as was stated on TG was a bit iffy, too much FIAT. The rest is for others to say I like them all really.

Some sources said that the 348 was dangerously twitchy, and I'm sure they're on the web somewhere; Clarkson mentioned that the Daytona started off truck-like but got better at speed. So it all boils down to driver skill in the end.

any idea what the 308s weakness was?

From what i have gathered the F50 should have been the worst handling of the 90s.

I just don't like the 400 sedan/coupe.
buckley-ferrari-400gt.jpg

But it works as a convertible.

According to Gordon Murray, pretty much every Ferrari made in the 80s was pretty much crap, the first properly sorted one was the F430... The Honda NSX was a major wake up call for Ferrari.

(Click for full size)
http://img508.imageshack.**/img508/2256/scan0043vv5.th.jpg

According to Gordon Murray, pretty much every Ferrari made in the 80s was pretty much crap, the first properly sorted one was the F430... The Honda NSX was a major wake up call for Ferrari.

(Click for full size)
http://img508.imageshack.**/img508/2256/scan0043vv5.th.jpg
Yeah the 360 was good but it was a twitchy little twat.

The ones I don't have, because I don't have them.

And every 4 door version!

I quite like the 4 seat cars produced by Ferrari and Lambo, I wish they would do it again. Maserati is doing well with the Quatraporte and I would love to have one of those.

so basically all the bad points i can find out about the ferrari 308 (ride harshness, engine noise) are things that i could care less about

now its time for some kiss ass!

I grew up dreaming about that car....<sigh>

well the 355 is great and it looks the same except better!

i grew up dreaming about the F50 and everybody on here things its a pig even when it isn't