Who doesn't eat breakfast :P

Carmen's Revenge

Car(s)
Big Kitten, Small Bike
I don't, in a vain attempt to lose weight.

They say everyone gets bigger and bigger past a certain age. I want to reverse that so I can remain forever a small cute kitten :3 meow

Most important meal of the day!

(sorry I had to do it)

I absolutely have to eat breakfast of some sort. When I'm studying in particular, I'm just about famished by the time we have a between classes break at 11:50am (after having usually had a bowl of porridge, a banana and a cup of steaming hot chai tea at 7am). I'd be lucky to make it 10am without collapsing at my desk if I didn't. Sometimes I wake up at 6:15am-ish thinking 'goddammit I'm so hungry I'm just gonna get up early and have some toast or something.'

I just can't imagine not having it! :blink:

Not eating breakfast will make you hungrier later in the day. You'll over compensate at lunch. Watch what you eat and be active and you'll loose weight.

I'm not doing anything these days as my course does not start till February so I am bit of a couch potato at the moment which does not require that much energy :p so I skip breakfast. Another thing is that I don't get that hungery in the morning so its fine.

Ohhhh no don't skip breakfast....

About 40 percent of adults skip breakfast at least four times a week. Although skipping breakfast may seem a good way to eliminate calories, breakfast skippers tend to be fatter than breakfast eaters.
source

Me. I'm just not hungry in the morning. Besides, my classes don't begin untill 11 and I have lunch at noon thirtyish, so I'm really only up for two hours or so before I eat.

When I wake up I'm not hungry either, but that's because of my bad habit of having a big dinner.
I know it should be better to have a breakfast of sorts and then a small lunch and small dinner, evening the calories intake throughout the day, but breakfast is just not as tasty as dinner to me :p
Also something we often don't remember, cos we were sleeping and didn't notice, is that by the time we wake up, 8 or more hours have passed since our last meal. That's a lot of time, considering we don't go through the day longer than 3-4 hours without a meal or snack of some sort.

I find that if I eat just cereal for breakfast I end up more hungry two or three hours later than I would be if I didn't eat anything to begin with. :?

I rarely do, usually because if you wake up at noon, the first meal of the day is lunch.

Being annoyingly literal in meaning, breakfast by it's name is whichever meal happens to be the first of the day right?
Not being an english native I just realized it's the 'meal that breaks the fasting'... Wow, revelations :p

Me. I'm just not hungry in the morning.
This.
When I wake up I'm not hungry either, but that's because of my bad habit of having a big dinner.
I don't think it works that way. Well, it certainly doesn't work that way for me. If I eat a big meal directly before bed, I'm hungry in the morning. If I decide "nah, screw it, don't feel like cooking" and go to bed hungry, I wake up with no hunger at all.
Not eating breakfast will make you hungrier later in the day. You'll over compensate at lunch. Watch what you eat and be active and you'll loose weight.
Nope, also not the case for me. If I wake up and eat nothing, it takes several hours for me to get hungry. If I wake up, and force myself to eat, despite not being hungry (ie, if I'm going to work, or going on a longer trip), I tend to get a massive hunger a mere few hours later, certainly not any later than if I had just skipped breakfast.

So in conclusion: me. I rarely ever eat "breakfast", and if I do it's at lunch time anyway.

Never hungry in the morning, ever. I might eat something if it's a special occasion and I get something fried up.

I have to eat breakfast. If i don't, i will get sick.

And to the OP: If you want to lose weight you should eat less, but more often!