Who doesn't eat breakfast :P

For me it is get up, get ready, then breakfast and then anything else.

If I had a proper breakfast I tend to get really sleepy in the mornings. Not eating makes me a sort of hungry wolf desperate to survive through to lunchtime :D

I tried having a small breakfast, just getting a pastry or two but that makes me lazy too! Tried having just a salad for lunch after the small breakfast and omg, I almost fainted. Need big lunch. I sometimes will skip dinner after that big lunch too.

Eating breakfast and then getting that hungry feeling earlier is a good sign you've given your metabolism a good kick start. If its before lunch ease the hunger with a piece of fruit or nuts.
I'm getting into the habit of having breakfast every morning as a dietitian explained the metabolism and weight loss thing to me. If I'm away for work I always have breakfast lunch and dinner as room service makes it so much easier and I feel so much better for it.

2 fiber cereal bars in the morning.

It's a must!

And if I get even more hungry, then a coffee and a bagel wif cream cheese part way through.

Somehow I haven't gained weight. I think your metabolism shoots up with all that fiber and food that you're asking your stomach to digest.

People who snack are thinner than those who just eat big hearty meals twice a day.

I have to eat breakfast. If i don't, i will get sick.

And to the OP: If you want to lose weight you should eat less, but more often!

Funny, i stopped eating breakfast over 20 years ago due to getting sick in the mornings. :|

had all sorts of tests done, and even had them redone 20 years later (this year infact).. nothing wrong with me... i just tend to get some form of "morning sickness" if i wake up like.. before noon. no matter how early i get to bed. (and no.. i'm a guy and i'm not pregnat... i've been asked..). tho i was given the option of prescription prilosec if the OTC version didnt help.. (i think it has.. if not, hurray placebo)

Although, last year i did an experiment, of eating some form of food after getting to work in the mornings.. cereal, oatmeal, etc. and i found it didnt change anything about my appetite or mood for the day.

I will agree about the less and more often to lose weight. something i've been trying to do as well. you want to give yourself just enough calories to burn until next food time. but not so much that the excess starts turning to fat and such.

and course the fact, if you're sitting at a desk all day in an office.. you really dont need that much food to keep you going.

Breakfast is key, gotta fuel for the day. I eat most of my daily allotment of simple carbs in the morning because I know it will be burned off. Fruit, whole grain toast, 4-5 egg whites and a protein shake get me going most mornings.

If anything I must tell myself not to keep starving forever. I will eventually become a very prissy cat if not fed :D

The low calorie intake does mean I'm getting smaller and smaller visibly over the months, which is cute?

2 fiber cereal bars in the morning.

It's a must!
This mans peaks the truth, a fiber rich breakfast is crucial to getting anything done and starting the day properly. Of course there's more than just breakfast, there's lunch, afternoon dinner, and evening meal. I get very touchy (severe male PMS) if I don't eat on regular intervals, and then I go around snapping at people and make comments I regret later. I think I have a higher metabolism than average, too, don't know if I should thank the cereals, but hey, thanks cereals.

Last edited:
Reactions: LP
Okay i think I should get some of those pillow like wheat cereals in the morning. Fibrous and low calories?

i don't eat breakfast because i don't have time to in the morning.

i get hungry at the same time regardless of if i have breakfast or not and i've noticed no reduction in energy.

I sometimes do, but I just don't feel hungry after I just wake up. Most of the time, all I have is a coffee from Tim Horton's and occasionally, some toast or one of those breakfast bagels they sell.

I haven't eaten breakfast in months. I enjoy the extra sleeping time.

I could skip breakfast, but need to take meds and I enjoy the coffee and fag in the morning. So breakfast it is.

If I had a proper breakfast I tend to get really sleepy in the mornings. Not eating makes me a sort of hungry wolf desperate to survive through to lunchtime :D

I tried having a small breakfast, just getting a pastry or two but that makes me lazy too! Tried having just a salad for lunch after the small breakfast and omg, I almost fainted. Need big lunch. I sometimes will skip dinner after that big lunch too.

Light breakfast, big lunch.. and something light at dinner here

Never... I occasionally eat cereal on a night though. :D

Last edited:
Even if you don't eat breakfast...I think breakfast food is some of the best food any time of the day. :p Wafles? Bacon? Omlettes? Yum. I could eat a thanksgiving dinner, and still sit down afterwards to a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

I eat around 1/2lb to 3/4lb of oatmeal with some honey when I have time to spare in the morning.

YOU MUS EAT BREAKFAST! It doesn't matter are You hungry or not. Not hungry, wait 10-15 min. Not hungry, don't eat much, but still put something in. Those who want to loose weight, eat all the day meals, just eat less.

Not eating breakfast is stupid and childish.

All the time and if i don't, I just drink breakfast or orange juice in the morning and then an hour later, have lunch. As my Mum always say "at breakfast, eat like a King. At lunch eat like a Prince. At dinner, eat like a pauper." I'm probably the opposite since I eat not a lot at breakfast and then a lot at dinner and it's bad especially when it's carbs at night.

YOU MUS EAT BREAKFAST! It doesn't matter are You hungry or not. Not hungry, wait 10-15 min. Not hungry, don't eat much, but still put something in. Those who want to loose weight, eat all the day meals, just eat less.

Not eating breakfast is stupid and childish.

oh i see, the trick to losing weight is for me to eat breakfast, which will then cause me to get sick, making me lose my breakfast, plus what ever else might of been in there. why didnt i think of that before!