Who is the average FG member?

Recently, I was wondering who is the average FG member.
How old is s/he?
Does s/he have a beard?
Well, let's find out, shall we?
Please, answer this honestly.
I won't use this data for nothing else, I swear. This is just purely curiosity.
Suggestions for this survey? Let me know!
Thanks in advance. :D

Link

Done. I work in marketing and research so I really want to see the results of this! I live this stuff on a daily basis! LOL

Is this like when Audi described the average driver of their cars?

Exactly what I would have expected in 99% of all cases. But things one hears and sees from Brazil, there is sadly an actual chance of it being real there..

Yeah, sadly.
We're counting on Finland and Germany, at the moment.

How do I answer height when I'm 180cm :p also agree with DanRoM with the age thing, answered my current age but that will change in 2 weeks :p

... beard, no beard, beard, no beard.. like a blinker ;)

You drive a BMW, what do you know about blinkers? :lol:

Anyway, if you add the option cats vs dogs, you must also add Tabs vs Spaces. /nerd

How do I answer height when I'm 180cm :p also agree with DanRoM with the age thing, answered my current age but that will change in 2 weeks :p

You want a drop down menu with all integer values between 150cm and 200cm?
*sigh*
FINE!
See.. this thing is a MESS! :p
Of course it is. It's a Brazilian doing this, remember?

But, I'm still alive and don't have any new scars from being stabbed. :p

I think the issue might have been more with "175-180" and "180-185" providing two options for the same height ;)

If you had 176-180 and 181-185, there'd be no option for 180.3 :dunno: just do [175, 180) and [180, 185) to cover all bases :tease:

I think the issue might have been more with "175-180" and "180-185" providing two options for the same height ;)

Should it be "175-179.9" and "180-184.9" ? :p
It should be fixed now. :D

Filled in, weight should specify what unit, i assumed lbs until i saw it only went to 150, then scrolled back up for the right number in KG

Filled in, weight should specify what unit, i assumed lbs until i saw it only went to 150, then scrolled back up for the right number in KG

Oh right, thanks!
Oversight on my part. :shame:

63069957.jpg

I need to edit my answers. I filled out the link when I owned 3 cars, which is no longer the case.