Who is the average FG member?

Ok, so when are you going to share results? Seems pointless now.

A few things: this data has bias, I know it. Just have fun and try not to read too much into it, OK?
9GlndZL.png

I am not surprised. I expected to be either USA or Germany.
BneiVHa.png

Again: no surprises. IT, Engineering and Science in general were the most common.
Average weight for males was 96kg

XPVRolY.png

Not much baldness, involuntary or otherwise.
Plenty of beards, too:
y28MCmB.png

Not a lot of motorcycles:
e9G9Ax4.png

Cars, on the other hand...I am curious to know who has EIGHT NINE.
9T657Nj.png

FG people are loners:
1ZCkION.png

And not even that many pets:
O1NKcWY.png

Expected sausagefest:
i50bqzT.png

More to come.

Last edited:
I want a date with that whoever identifies as a AH 64 Apache Helicopter. :lol:

You must spread some Forms around before giving it to Redliner again.

I want a date with that whoever identifies as a AH 64 Apache Helicopter. :lol:

You must spread some Forms around before giving it to Redliner again.

The Apache is not in a relationship!
Lives in the USA, though. Might be tricky. :lol:

Featherweight. :dance: Literally, with MMA rules at least, so only 30+kg under the average here. :|

Income was all over the place.
Again, this is biased and across many countries, gross x net, etc. etc. Shut up. I know. Just look at the ugly graphics.
41RynRx.png

Mostly no kids. Not a surprise considering how many FG people are not in a relationship.
tLeWpvk.png

FG people have bad eyesight.
LSYA0h2.png

Lots of tall people. Men are all over the place, but still a lot of tall dudes.
mX0eFl7.png

Surprisingly, some tall girls too. Ah, Scandinavia.
zXIqxT4.png

House vs Apartment was closer than I expected. I thought apartment would win this one by a lot.
QWaqSe8.png

Brunettes win on a diverse bunch.
HdodvP1.png

Lots of people born in 1986. You bunch of kids. :p
a4oEjs2.png

I feel like I was the only 1991 kid. :p

Nice work Redliner!

I'm surprised at the lack of bald people. Thought it would be more common.

Some very interesting results, great work. You probably deserve some kind of medal for herding us proverbial cats and getting 80 of us to actually fill it in. :lol:

Some very interesting results, great work. You probably deserve some kind of medal for herding us proverbial cats and getting 80 of us to actually fill it in. :lol:
:D

You probably deserve some kind of medal for herding us proverbial cats and getting 80 of us to actually fill it in. :lol:

He now knows roughly what it feels like to get 40-50 people to provide their details for Ringmeet and then get them to pay accordingly ;).

He now knows roughly what it feels like to get 40-50 people to provide their details for Ringmeet and then get them to pay accordingly ;).

True! :lol:
And it didn't even involve payment!

So the average is ? In one sentence, please.

This is what I was waiting for as well. And too lazy (and busy) to calculate myself. :p

*sigh*

FINE!

But before, a disclaimer: I'll resume in a phrase the "average" FG member but not in a strictly statistical way, because "average" and "category with most occurrences" are not the same thing, but for the purpose of this experiment, we will pretend that sometimes it is, OK? OK.

The average FG member is a USA Male, born in 1986, weighs 96kg, is 180cm tall, is not bald but has a beard and is a brunette. Also wears prescription glasses.

Has 2 cars, no motorcycles, is not in a relationship, no kids, no pets, living in an apartment, works in IT, has a Bachelo's degree and has a gross monthly income between 2500 and 3000 Euros.

I wonder if someone actually fits ALL those. I'll investigate later. :lol:

Last edited:
I am not sure you actually went for "average" rather than "most common" there.. because just because most people are 1.72m, that doesn't make it the average.