Who is your current favorite presenter?

Who is your current favorite presenter?

• Total voters
TIFF!!!!!!!! enuf said : )

Tom Ford i think is the best presenter, well he may not be the best driver but hi is funny. Then Tiff, Jason and Vicki is very good drivers and Jon Bentley seems to just crash cars, do insurance things and stuff, hi is a bit on the side, you just gets him for free with the rest of the show

Tom Ford & Vikki

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Viper007Bond said:
spamman said:
Voted Jon Bentley but Tom would be a close second.
:shock:

That's funny. :lol:

Bentley has definately grown on me though - he was terrible at first.

i actually agree, although i like tiff just because you can see that he's passionate about what he does, he was rather poor though right when they switched over to the 45 minute layout, hes become his old self again though i think

Tom, hes the best by a long shot, followed by Tiff. No need to add Lovefuck in as he sucks ass.

Tiff - definately the best of British presenters IMO.
Vicki is very good, but only when she is alone, with Lovejoy, her sister etc. - she is horrible. Ford / Plato - really, really good, and they had harder task to attract attention, because they weren`t on TG. Bentley is also suprisingly good, despite he gets boring parts of the show. Lovejoy - if there was an Uncool wall, he would be SUB ZERO. The new boy with that hair - seems nice, but there`s no need to have so many presenters.

I reckon Tom makes the show moreinteresting than any of the other guys. Vicki has become totally annoying. As for lovejoy he should crawl back into the smelly hell hole he came out of.

I reckon Tom should be on TG. He's by far the most entertaining and informative on of the lot.

Tom, he's not afraid to tell the truth it seems when compared to some of the other fifth gear presenters.

Vikki had her day, she was cool, but the writers tryed to turn her into a steriotypical teenager when she's definatly not.

Tiff, great driving, a little too optimistic when the car obviously isn't as good as he makes it out to be.

Jason, does a good job, leaves me feeling dry some days, but others he excells

john, good at what he does, not really sure i'd consider him a presenter considering he's more the science guy.

lovejoy........... has breif moments, i'm sure the writers could make him more interesting if they didn't want to make the show more hip then informative like it once was.