Who? What? Why? Where? When? Your Questions Answered!!!

Olds442 said:
tloekke said:
^They use plastic too, what they're on about is the feel and quality of the plastic, general craftmanship.

So they have a better quality plastic..... I thought plastic is plastic.

Touch in a laptop or a keyboard plastic, and touch a plastic cup. Plastic is plastic?

hajj said:
And your bike is rusty so doesn't get stolen too easily.

No again. I've had several rusty bikes stolen, one even had a flat tire and they still stole it... :?

Well just imagine how many newer ones you would have lost ;)

chaos386 said:
BlaRo said:
MixtriX said:
Why do asians always walk along the left-hand-side of the sidewalk? (against the flow)
cos in asia, ppl drive on the left side of the road
No they don't!

It's just a coincidence, I swear. Maybe we do it to annoy white people, who knows. :twisted:

Why does the green light turn red the instant I approach it? :wall:
Mayber your city was too cheap to buy yellow lights...
You know what I mean...

because it is randomness at its best
because it is randomness at its best

To get you 2 posts closer to 10k? :p
+ 1 additional post from the double post + 1 post for asking why you did that and probably + 1 for telling me to go efffff myself :lol:

Hey, go efff yourself! :p

How long will it take humanity to evolve until we can download actual objects from the Internet? :?

This website gets 5 million hits a day???

Q: Why do Orientals drag their feet? How hard is it to lift and put it half a metre ahead?

Shawn_230 said:
Q: Why do Orientals drag their feet? How hard is it to lift and put it half a metre ahead?
Q: People still use the word "oriental"? :roll:

Q: What do you want me to use? Asian? When you say to someone that you're an Asian people picture you as Chinese or Japanese... whereas you an Asian can be from Russia, India, Saudia, Pakistan and all of those countries.

Please don't give me a lecture on political correctness, I've thought about this before.

pdanev said:
To get you 2 posts closer to 10k? :p
+ 1 additional post from the double post + 1 post for asking why you did that and probably + 1 for telling me to go efffff myself :lol:

hahaha...

why do I have the feeling that no answers will be posted to serious questions in here but only to stupid ones like this one?

:lol:

Oriental today refers to carpets and food, not people. "Oriental" used to refer to people from those regions. Middle East, Near East, and Far East (Chinese, Japanese, those dirty feet draggers, etc.). Do you say "Negro" too? Both can be conveyed as offensive to their respective races.

And to answer your question, no, we don't. We (I'm Chinese) walk like normal human beings.