Who? What? Why? Where? When? Your Questions Answered!!!

pdanev

Forum Addict
YF19pilot said:
Why do too many women think the only reason I want a fast car is because it would be an extension of my dick to use to pick up women, even after I explain to them that isn't true?
Maybe your dick is too small! If you had a big one, women would know there's no need for extension, and would understand that you buy fast car because you love speed. :mrgreen:

pdanev

Forum Addict
Because the discussion about small dicks here doesn't make you hot? :mrgreen:

j/k, sorry, couldn't resist. :lol:

YF19pilot

Car(s)
2006 Honda Civic Coupe
pdanev said:
YF19pilot said:
Why do too many women think the only reason I want a fast car is because it would be an extension of my dick to use to pick up women, even after I explain to them that isn't true?
Maybe your dick is too small! If you had a big one, women would know there's no need for extension, and would understand that you buy fast car because you love speed. :mrgreen:
As funny as your comment is, I don't exactly whip it out for every woman I meet, so I don't think size is the problem here.

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
YF19pilot said:
pdanev said:
YF19pilot said:
As funny as your comment is, I don't exactly whip it out for every woman I meet , so I don't think size is the problem here.
why not?

toma_alimosh

Also known as "Myke Hunt"
Car(s)
2014 Volkswagen Jetta
bartboy9891 said:
YF19pilot said:
pdanev said:
YF19pilot said:
As funny as your comment is, I don't exactly whip it out for every woman I meet , so I don't think size is the problem here.
why not?
Because women don't exactly pull up their skirts to men either. It has to be a you-show-me-yours-and-i'll-show-you-mine relationship. :lol:

p0w3r

Car(s)
2010 Acura TSX
BlaRo said:
Shawn_230 said:
But Orientals do drag their feet...? :?
It's to save energy for flying later.
shhhhhhh!!!! ur not supposed to let them know that we can really fly :shock: :x

its supposed to be a secret that goes around asians only :x

tloekke

Car(s)
Honda CR-V
BlaRo said:
So, what exactly did you type into Google to get that answer?
I typed "gluteus maximus stretching", gluteus maximus is the biggest muscle in the butt area.

cookie720

Car(s)
1974 Leyland Mini, 1963 Morris Mini
why did my psp, out of the 3 that my bro bought and a couple ive seen around school and friends have a huge scratch right on the middle of the screen and dead pixels?????? :lol: