Who? What? Why? Where? When? Your Questions Answered!!!

JayJaya, i think so too. Its just that everybody does it, so it must be common belief that its better to tip-toe :p

And about hearing the phone ring...doesn't everyone have a phone installed next to the toliet for those pleasant hour-long dumps?

IronGauntlet said:
......pleasant hour-long dumps?

Too.........much..........information..........

Somebody needs to have his brownies spiked with Ex-Lax.

That came out wrong, didn't it? :unsure:

I know someone who was fed up with having his lunch stolen every day at school, so one day his lunch included Ex-Lax chocolate chip cookies and ipecac soda. :evil:

Why do people still smoke???

Now that all the bad has been proven and people can see the results on various medical websites, why would anybody not try their hardest to quit?
(I understand addiction, but that can be kicked)

Olds442 said:

Now that all the bad has been proven and people can see the results on various medical websites, why would anybody not try their hardest to quit?
Teenagers think it's cool to smoke, because it's forbidden. They do it long enough to make themselves addicted to it. Most people don't have the willpower to quit. It's vicious cycle.

Olds442 said:

why people keep smoking i understand, it's not nothing to quite it

but why they start i don't understand. first months you smoke it tastes awful. and you body isn't asking for it, caus it doesn't know it yet.

you realy must want to smoke, before you get addicted

They just do it to be cool, I know a few kids who took up smoking and now they are "cool". My Dad is trying to quit and it is very hard for him, he knows its really bad for him, but the amount of willpower it takes to quite is astronomical.

I don't know about cigarettes, because they taste nasty and don't give you a buzz, but I certainly understand cigars and shisha. very yummy. I also enjoy cloves.