Who would love to see "Bush Mechanics" on TGA?

Dave2003

Car(s)
Nissan Skyline TI
If there ever was an Australian Motoring show that could hold a candle to Top Gear UK for total originality and entertainment it would have to be Bush Mechanics.

Who here would love to see the Aboriginal Production team behind Bush Mechanics team up with Top Gear Australia to produce a regular segment?

For those who dont know about the show here is a synopsis from the ABC website and a few youtube clips of the show.

[YOUTUBE]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=H-tsKPlDn7U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dY-SJdIbpmQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I remember this show.

It was extremely interesting. If I remember correctly in one of the episodes they fix a flat tyre by just stuffing it with spinifex.

Yeah, I remember that! Great show. I can recall one episode where they used a washer fluid pump to get the cooling system working again, just with one guy using it to pump it into the engine. Ingenuity, for you.

Sure, why not. Mabey the guys could work it into a challenge some how.

Yeah, I remember that! Great show. I can recall one episode where they used a washer fluid pump to get the cooling system working again, just with one guy using it to pump it into the engine. Ingenuity, for you.

I remember that too, I am pretty sure it was guys in the blue EH wagon that you see in the youtube clip that did that as well

Does TGA actually have the same motto? Because if so then they can't do bush mechanics because it's ambitious, but it isn't rubbish.

Does TGA actually have the same motto? Because if so then they can't do bush mechanics because it's ambitious, but it isn't rubbish.

No, I don't think TGA has a motto yet.

And yeah, some input from the Bush Mechanics would be excellent. Given that TGA have gone out of their way to show stuff like the outback, it's inevitable that there will be some kind of Bush Mechanic challenge for the boys to complete eventually. At least I hope so.

And yeah, some input from the Bush Mechanics would be excellent. Given that TGA have gone out of their way to show stuff like the outback, it's inevitable that there will be some kind of Bush Mechanic challenge for the boys to complete eventually. At least I hope so.

That could be an interesting challenge.

"Using only a car battery, some matches, a few bits of scrap metal and whatever you can find, fix this car as best you can and drive it to [insert place here]"