who would want other shows to be recorded??

who would want other shows to be recorded??

• just 5thG and TG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F1 season races

• WRC races

• shows on the speed channel

• other car shows on BBC

• more than one show listed here

• Total voters
There is a bunch of new shows on the SPEED channel (Canada/US) but nothing I'd really be interested in. I like TOPGEAR much better. How about the show RIDES? Anybody?

That one's alright - not the best of shows, but it's okay.

Just saw "Sport Car Revolution" and "Tunner Evolution?" and I believe they are not worth putting in this site. They are kinda crappy but not bad shows to watch if there is nothing else on TV. :p I rather watch Monster Garage than Tunner and aren't those guys form "Sport Car Revolution" in another show? Man, do not like the style of this show. Anyways, I do find RIDES more enjoyable.

Hey, people! How about some crazy Japanese car shows. Besides Option and Best Motoring videos I do not know of any other. Anybody?

justin syder said:
im glad i started this.

if u can record this ep ill appreciate it,

F1 Decade ? Highlights of the 1994 Formula 1 season
San Marino Fri, Apr 2 1am

its a long time from now and a bit late but let me know what u can do.

Just to see Aryton Senna die again?

Geez...at this rate, I'll have to wait until 2007 for them to show the 1997 European Grand Prix...

CanadianLoonie said:
justin syder said:
im glad i started this.

if u can record this ep ill appreciate it,

F1 Decade ? Highlights of the 1994 Formula 1 season
San Marino Fri, Apr 2 1am

its a long time from now and a bit late but let me know what u can do.

Just to see Aryton Senna die again?

Geez...at this rate, I'll have to wait until 2007 for them to show the 1997 European Grand Prix...

what happened at the nurgburgring in 97??

i do want to see senna in that race, not to see the guy die like im a sick fuck but to see his last race. it was historic, schumi behind him, almost metaphoric how senna in a way passed the torch by unfortunately dying. its also the most profound race of the season and the only one that year that seems interesting, the only one i know thats good. Senna was the man, if speed rebroadcasts his 88, 89 or 91 champ races id love to get them.

i've seen a reconstruction of the crash on national geographic channel. it is so stupid the died.
when he crashed into the wall, his rear wheel broke off, and hit him against the head, which broke his neck. it was the only injury he had, but he died to it

no matter how safe you try and make it, unfortunate crashes will still happen, its part of the risk.

I,ve never seen him race or anything.. only hear of his name and him being a legend

Well...I've seen him race in the 80s and 90s in the Honda team with Alain Prost as his team mate. They seem to be always fighting out one another on the track in every race. Definitely much more exciting than the F1 today. :)

xkwilson said:
Well...I've seen him race in the 80s and 90s in the Honda team with Alain Prost as his team mate. They seem to be always fighting out one another on the track in every race. Definitely much more exciting than the F1 today. :)

I guess so.. now I don't watch F1.. it's so boring...

Stick to the TG/5G

Stick to the TG/5G

F1 is available globally, and the speed channel stuff is available in the US where this website is based (right?)

The legality of redistributing copyrighted material, even not for profit is murky. The moral legitimacy for redistributing TG and 5G is pretty clear, there aint no other way to watch them in the USA. If the BBC were to send a cease and desist, it would be a reasonable response to say, fine start showing it on your fine BBC america channel and we wont need to distribute it here. If bernie ecclestone or the speed channel people did the same, that argument could not be made.

xkwilson said:

yeah, today's version is basically schumi and barrichello except barrichello is michaels little bitch given up races like a ho giving her pimp money.

he is a good driver in his own right but will always be second fiddle as long as the best F1 driver is there. 8)

WRC, especially coverage from other other countires!!!

I hate Comcast for taking the Speed channel from my channel list and putting it in the premium channels. That felt like robbery so I refused to give them any more money than I do now. Good thing is that they now have them on the On Demand channel but it's like 2 months after the event. I just saw Monte Carlo last night!!

We're all car enthusiasts and I think we'd appreciate anything car related. Since we're from so many different parts of the world, many of us don't get to watch programming from other countries.

Anything would be appreciated, but I really would love some WRC coverage.