Who's rear is this?

Yaco

New York State where there are trees and farms.
Car(s)
No cars at this time but...
This will be a different version of guess the car game. For now the vehicles will be limited to vehicles sold in the United States due to the level of knowledge required. Pictures should only be identifiable by the rear lights. I will take the first go. Let's see how this goes.

Last edited:
No to all three, think cheaper.

Last edited:
Nope, its in the GM family....

I'm not sure that's really fair on us Euros.

Make your own edition, nothing stopping you, right? I just think that would be very hard if we allowed all cars in the world. People are having difficulty already.

Last edited:
Make your own edition, nothing stopping you, right? I just think that would be very hard if we allowed all cars in the world. People are having difficulty already.

Then why didn't you name the thread "Who's rear is this? (US cars)" or something. What you should do is limit the selection of cars to vehicles sold in North America, Europe, and Asia simultaneously. I understand this is your game, but bah... <_<

Then why didn't you name the thread "Who's rear is this? (US cars)" or something.

Hindsight is easy...

What you should do is

...Jump off a cliff if I wanted to make everyone happy [because it is impossible to do such].

What you should do is limit the selection of cars to vehicles sold in North America, Europe, and Asia simultaneously. I understand this is your game, but bah... <_<

Then what cars would we have left then? Some but none of the well known brands.... like this isn't going to be hard enough? Unless I took what you wrote wrong? :? Thanks for your input but I will stick with something like cars available to United States or North America until this proves a lot easier.

The requirement is "sold in the US" instead of "made in the US (or mexico)" then. Right?

Sorry, I missed that.

Malibu.

None correct yet. The car is no longer produced.

The requirement is "sold in the US" instead of "made in the US (or mexico)" then. Right?

Sold in the United States.

Is it possibly a 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass with approx. 204,000 miles on it?

Seriously, this is just going to be "guess the GM car" because the picture is too shitty to make anything out.

It's like driving at night. I always like to guess what the car off in the distance is based on tail light shape and spacing, and then I drive up close to it and see if I win. Quite fun actually.