Who's rear is this?

Ok, next time I'll remember that. The picture I posted is quite easy though, so it'll be guessed quickly :p

Ya! Way to fight the power with a Peugeot 406(?)!!!

Okay, car being towed under right engine.
http://img12.imageshack.**/img12/7393/img0483b.jpg

EDIT: Hmm... maybe that is too high-res?

No

EDIT: To be specific, it's the cream car being towed, not the red.

Last edited:
No, nearly there. Answer should be obvious now.

Ford F150, and I think your still missing the point. It should be at night time or low light levels where the car would only be identifiable from its tail lights.

Then why didn't you name the thread "Who's rear is this? (US cars)" or something.

Because grammatically it should be "Whose rear is this?"

"Who's" is a shortened form of "who is", and so the title would read "Who is rear is this", which is nonsensical.

And the idea has been lost forever....

Last edited:
Ding-ding-ding! That's exactly what I was looking for in this game. I was thinking of doing it with headlights too but that would require a professional to eliminate all that glare and blur...

You should have done it with headlights also so I could train myself to look for oncoming cops. :D

Kinda like this (but minus the pimptastic blue lights):

32036860027_large.jpg

A quick random guess: Ford Mustang.

You should have done it with headlights also so I could train myself to look for oncoming cops. :D

Kinda like this (but minus the pimptastic blue lights):

*Not so pimptastic car with ricer lights :D*

Yes, actually that was the exact reason I want to do a game like that, however just like the difficulty we are facing with the tail light idea it will fail. :(
There are very few pictures of car tail lights on at night and even fewer are ones that are actually clear and not blurred due to the lights. So that means if you search Google there will be few pictures to choose from and if your like me and take a picture of your own car then you will have cry babies saying the picture isn't good enough. Then we have people... errm, like some of the resent posting pictures of cars in daylight at far distances.

Last edited: