Why does Top Gear (and Chris Harris) totally ignore Koenigsegg?

Which lobbies are those, and why would they want that?
The other companies that are creating hypercars, though in this case it is more of a loudness related cause I think.

@Freefall, @Mitchi
I had, but the YT vid was deleted. It was a pretty new 45min docu about the One:1 with interviews of his wife wearing a beige knitted sweater. At the end you can see Koenigeggs test driver lapping Spa, then after several yellow phases he get's out of the car in the pits, talks to Christian van Koenigsegg and is pretty annoyed because he didn't get a clear lap and says it seems they want to block him in some way (conspiracy theory mostly I think). Car was too loud for the officials. But it's understandable to be annoyed when the driver knows he could go so much faster but the circumstances don't allow it.

I went on the internet and found this:

This is the one you were talking about, with the wife:

[video=youtube;71wvtEZ-jcI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71wvtEZ-jcI[/video]

http://www.apex-the-movie.com/

She's not wearing the beige sweater in that one and it's too old.

Just remembered. It's was from APEX Story of the hypercar. Starts around the 1h13min mark.

Last edited:
She's not wearing the beige sweater in that one and it's too old.

Just remembered. It's was from APEX Story of the hypercar. Starts around the 1h13min mark.

Ok then, there's a link at the bottom of my previous post. There's not much in the trailer, and the full movie is $13.

i don't think it's top gear ignoring koenigsegg, but koenigsegg only allowing reviews where they have total control of what is said and shown

i remember a vid of Salomondrin explaining he had contact with one:1 owners to have their car reviewed, only for the owners being intimidated by koenigsegg no to lend their car
i know Salomondrin is a bad example, as i wouldn't let my car be reviewed by him either, but it shows how koenigsegg approaches the internet

lots of video's where christian is talking, not much else...

I can't stand Shmee.

I can't stand Shmee.
I can't stand any of these Youtube idiots that show off their expensive fleet of cars that they have no idea how to drive properly.
Which is why I would rather watch 100 videos from "Car Throttle" or "Joe Achilles", rather than 1 single video from Schmee150 or that "Supercars of London" idiot.

Last edited:
The only thing that annoys me about shmee is that he's called shmee and refers to his car as the shmeemobile.