Why TG australia sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

swraman

its warren.

i start watching every episode, but as soon as his lopsided mouth starts moving and words start spilling out of his mouth i just cant go on. hes just annoying in every way.

... his lopsided mouth starts moving ....

So you'd rather have some piece of plastic, with perfect teeth, an auto cue, and nothing original to contribute? Warren (excluding "What were they thinking?") is the best bit of the show.

^ No, but I wanted to get in quick before the mods closed it and no-one had returned the spray. :)

the main guy is the best presenter, the other one is okay, and warren is just annoying to watch/hear

its warren.

i start watching every episode, but as soon as his lopsided mouth starts moving and words start spilling out of his mouth i just cant go on. hes just annoying in every way.

So hang on, presumably you saw the first episode, saw Warren start speaking, and decided you couldn't watch because of it. Then you get the next episode, start watching that and come to the same conclusion. Of course, you didnt learn then because then presumably you started watching the third episode...

You didn't need to make a new thread for this, surely.

So hang on, presumably you saw the first episode, saw Warren start speaking, and decided you couldn't watch because of it. Then you get the next episode, start watching that and come to the same conclusion. Of course, you didnt learn then because then presumably you started watching the third episode...

pretty much

and I actualy wen through all of episode 1 since it was the first

i think the farthest i got in any other episode was ep3, ~10 minutes or so! then warren came along and opened his trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.