WikiLeaks strikes again -- U.S. diplomacy stripped naked

Neither is most papers. The ability to win pulitzer prizes is not a prerequesit for being a journalist. Now you're just being daft.

Where did I say it was a prerequisite? It was a joke to underline the fact that they don't write publications.

They write editorials. Didn't know archives tended to do so.

I'm as serious as you were when you said every journalist must know how to write. You decide the amount of seriousness.

See what I did there?

I see you jumping out of context and taking a very liberal approach as to what defines a journalism and a journalist.

Wikileaks is not a publication organisation therefore they are not a news agency. They're an information database much like a library or a scientific journal archive.

That's a press release, not an editorial.

You're right but its odd how similar the editorials posted on wikileaks sound more like press releases than actually editorials since all of them seem to focus on news about themselves...

There is still nothing that suggests that they're a news agency.

You're right but its odd how similar the editorials posted on wikileaks sound more like press releases than actually editorials since all of them seem to focus on news about themselves...

There is still nothing that suggests that they're a news agency.
Seems like press releases are still protected speech like a journalist's article or a photographer's picture.