WIP Porsche Martini 935 vector

Twerp128

Car(s)
'91 Miata, '09 Street Triple
I showed it to some car friends of mine today over lunch and long story short I think I will be making T-Shirts. Originally, I just thought of the concept and had to do it, but it just looks so damn cool. So I'll keep you guys posted, probably buy a batch of them and all the extras will be sold on Ebay.

Posmo

I'm a piano until proven otherwise
Car(s)
'86 Sierra iS, '70 Cortina, '90 Sierra, '04 RS182
I showed it to some car friends of mine today over lunch and long story short I think I will be making T-Shirts. Originally, I just thought of the concept and had to do it, but it just looks so damn cool. So I'll keep you guys posted, probably buy a batch of them and all the extras will be sold on Ebay.
That is one of the best T-shirt design I've ever seen in my life, ever.

EVER.

You're in America, yeh? So buying a shirt off you isn't really feasible, but I really want one, would you mind if I copied the pic and ran to some local T-shirt printer (or whatever) and got me a nice Save the Whales shirt?

Pretty please?

Rokovak

Car(s)
2016 Cadillac ATS
Why would buying a shirt from America not be feasible? Shipping charges can't be that much can they?

Kip_6666

I Bought This Title :o
Car(s)
Saab 9-3 2.0t @ stage 3 now & Locoblade
18 dollars with quicky for the final gear one last time.
Plus another 18 or so for the t-shirt and i'd be happy.

I'd like to reserve one :p

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
Yeah, i want to reserve one too, these are just too awesome!

gti138

Car(s)
Peugeot 206 GTi & Mazda CX-7
Awesome design of an awesome car - Reckon i'd be interested in that on a shirt too...

MXM

I paid for this title
DONOR
Damn, if you're not making a t-shirt out of it, I'm printing it and gluing to my t-shirt!

Necx0

Car(s)
R31 Skyline, Charade rally car
Yeh I reckon I would buy one. If it was a good quality printing job I would grab one, even from the U.S :)

Can I suggest putting the print on the back if it goes ahead. Would be awesome to just put "Porsche" on the front but Porsche themselves would go mental if they found out.

m4v1s

Car(s)
1996 VW Passat GLX
Very nice work.

I would buy a shirt with that on it.

I know multi-color screening is expensive/complicated but that would look good even in grayscale

Twerp128

Car(s)
Yeh I reckon I would buy one. If it was a good quality printing job I would grab one, even from the U.S :)
Possibly I can work something out with one of our European guys to have them printed and distributed in Europe to keep shipping costs down.[/QUOTE]

Can I suggest putting the print on the back if it goes ahead. Would be awesome to just put "Porsche" on the front but Porsche themselves would go mental if they found out.
There are some additional details I've been playing with, and additional printing is expensive but may be worth it. Also thought of using the word, "Porsche," in a style that I think fits, but isn't a direct copyright infringement.

I know multi-color screening is expensive/complicated but that would look good even in grayscale
It's not too bad actually, but definitely a bit more.

I have the next three days off so I hope to get the design finalized by Tuesday.

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
Twerp, PM :) I have got good connections with offset printers here, through the drift merchandising community, maybe we can arrange something out so that its a win-win solution :D

Ottobon

Car(s)
2 Rust buckets and a confused 1999 American.
Any chance you could (i would happily pay well) for a T-shirt with both the front vector on the front and the save the whales vector on the back?

I've been thinking about this shirt all day, PLEASE do it!

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
Oh man this looks good, if you get a chance to finalise what to put on the front, i'd definitely get one.

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
put me down for one aswell, that contains so much awesomeness it would be a crime not to buy one

Twerp128

Car(s)
Front

Back

T-Shirt

That should be the final design, looking to get it printed soon and into a few other avenues.

EDIT: have to fix some colors

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
when/where can we buy it? as long as it's easy and fast (ie visa/mastercard) and you ship anywhere I'll definitely buy one, because of their sheer awesomeness