WIP Porsche Martini 935 vector

Update!

Sorry it's been so long, there was a couple family emergencies lately. Long story short a couple Snafus have eaten a fair bit of my time and required me to make a decent size investment in a friends business. But my paychecks have caught up with me and I have the capitol to produce these shirts. I have a couple estimates and am getting a third this evening.

Submit it as a design on loiterink.com

ahem, are these babies coming any time soon?

OMG, I have just found this thread....this is awesome, would love to get one of them shirts

OK, just talked to the printer, THGL, and these T-Shirts are ready to go. Sorry for the delay, it was me not THGL. So thanks for waiting, they should be here soon enough, just know the design is finalized and the ball is rolling on the printing process. I've got a price in my head, shipping included and I'll let you know that as well as soon as I am sure of it.

Are you making different sizes? WTB: XXL or XXXL if possible :D

Are you making different sizes? WTB: XXL or XXXL if possible :D

I didn't order any XXL or XXXL, but it may not be too late. Let me find out for you.

OK update, I can order XXL and XXXL. They will cost an extra $2 and $2.50 respectively. I need to know if you need a XXL or a XXXL by this evening, when I will E-Mail THGL the final quantity of shirts to order.

Better make it XXXL, i don't mind paying a bit more if it fits nicely, it's my shoulders that are very broad anyway, so the bigger the better :D :D

Better make it XXXL, i don't mind paying a bit more if it fits nicely, it's my shoulders that are very broad anyway, so the bigger the better :D :D
Reserved.

That was fast :p

Figure I'll also start taking reservations for all orders. I plan on printing:

1 XXXL
20 XL
20 L
10 M

The prices should be pretty reasonable, ie. $20 shipped within the US. $24 shipped international. I will wait for the final invoice before I set prices, but I don't see them going up past $25.

Last call for XXL/XXXL size shirts, I will only be ordering these on request as they are hard to sell otherwise. E-Mail me by 11 PM EST time if you need an XXL or a XXXL!

As far as I know the sizes are the same.
gildan2000sizechart.jpg

Last edited:
I'll have to have a think about this. I'm far from a Porsche fan but that shirt would look so damn good! :D

will they all be in white?

Yes

I'll definitely take one M (shipping to Brazil). Should I PM you or is this enough to guarantee mine? :) Do you accept PayPal? BTW, what will the end design actually look like?