Woke up this morning to ice

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Woke up this morning to a 1/2" to an 1" of ice covering everything.

http://gallery.viper007bond.com/thumbnails.php?album=33

normal_IMG_7941.jpg

Jah had one of those events here a couple of weeks ago.
Made backing out of the driveway (which is on a slope) very interesting. :twisted:

Haha, that reminds me of Christmas eve two Years ago. Just me, my feet, a long frozen road and a big turkey :twisted:

Nice!

btw, funny, I look here to post al ink to my new gallery and see we used the same software :lol:

Welcome to Canadian weather Viper...:lol:. It's a pain in the ass.

Here we don't get a lot of freezing rain, Mtl and Ontario however...

BTW, I didn't look at your gallery for a while, I think I'll check it :)

Well here we had a quite warm week where snow ,elted quite a lot, but it's still winter and we'll get more snow!

Okay, so it was like a high of the low 30's on Saturday and yesterday, it hit 65. W..T..F.. :bangin:

gotta love the weather. We just got another 15 cm of snow overnight, it's only -4 degrees celsius but I think that's gonna drop tonight big time. Hate this time of the year.

It should be pouring down there in Portland now. Vancouver has received more rainfall during the last 3 days than Edmonton usually get in a whole winter.

What we get after a week of snow are a bunch of new potholes :( .

we get potholes over here in malaysia even without snow... just poor road workmanship and cheap materials

wow... viper... it must be fun reversing down the driveway :lol: ... I've never driven on ice before... it must prob. feel like you have no control of the car whatsoever :lol: