Worst cars ever

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with most but Porsche Cayenne?>!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah... it shoudln't be a Porsche, it's not that good looking but still..

it isnt that bad, looks horrible but it performs like a porsche but is an suv.

there are worse cars than that.

this isn't about looks only. And I can think of cars worse looking than an Aztec..

when i was in Uraguay i rented a Hyundai Atoz and the car was so awful, i returned it 4 hours later and picked up a VW Gol (yeah, a Gol) instead. The car felt like it was going to tip over going at normal speeds around curves, and the clutch was an on/off switch, no guts, shity interior...blah blah blah...but i can at least say i drove one....
his review is dead on...
It felt as unstable to drive as it looks

img03.gif

Renesis said:
this isn't about looks only. And I can think of cars worse looking than an Aztec..

i know, i just felt like saying that.

and there is no way, any production car could be worse looking than the aztek.

My thoughts on the Cayenne:
The S and the turbo are ok but the new V6 doesn't deserve to be a Porsche. It's way too slow - topspeed and acceleration!

cya
Oli

yeah just how can one man claim that the Lexus SC430 is one of the worst cars ever and then rave about how the Fiat Multipla is a great and practical car??? personally, I'd pick a SC430 or a Cayenne or a 206 CC over a Multipla anyday... I like JC's comentaries but sometimes in his willingness to be blunt he just goes over the top...

And in the latsest Top Gear, JC praises the Renault (Dacia) Logon because it may be basic but you have a car for 3000 quid... but a Kia Pride which is also a basic car for about the same money is in his anals as one of the worst cars ever... ah well...

not read this post, but i remember a car called the UGO made in russian or one of their satellite countries, was crap beyond belief, 0-60 eventually, top speed something like 90 (down hill with a following wind) gear box that does not need a clutch (that dodgy) and break that have all the stopping power of a high velocity fly impacting on the windscreen. And we have not started on the build quality.....

umm, we have a few of them in Canuck-land, so i'd guess that the US got some too

the rear half-shafts are the diameter of pencils :lol: