Worst Memory

Daniel

I saw a thread like this on a Norwegian forum. It would be interestin if everyone could put in their worst memories.

I'm not quite sure myself though TBH. The worst memory I can think of now must be when I lost my drivers license after only 3 weeks of having it. It felt so evil.

Grandparents dying are also really bad memories, but most of u have probably gone through that.

Oh, and I fell into a small river at the age of 5. That was traumatic, but I was all right after a day. It was really cold and snowing aswell.

Thats all I can think of for now. :)

Okay, here's my story
You first have to know that my mother was manic-depressive for about five Years.
One night she didn't return. I was eleven years old and I had this bad feeling about it.
I couldn't sleep the whole night. Man, I was worried.
The next day I came home from school, and my whole family sat on the couch. My heart dropped and i knew that something terribly had happened. She had drowned herself in a river.

Okay, holy crap, this thread is going to be a huge downer thread. :|

Oh my God Swek. I don't know what to say really, other than that I feel sorry for u, and your family. I don't know how I could deal with a situation like that. I hope your family are all fine. It sure looks like you are doing well. :)

@ Viper: Yes I know, but you can always keep away. Anyhow, it's good when ur down to see that other people has to go through shit aswell. I think we can all learn from eachother from it. :)

Daniel said:
Oh my God Swek. I don't know what to say really, other than that I feel sorry for u, and your family. I don't know how I could deal with a situation like that. I hope your family are all fine. It sure looks like you are doing well. :)

Well, what can you say, life isn't always candy coated. Sometimes it stabs you in the back. It was a hard time sure but that was nearly 12 years ago. I think I've dealt well with it.

My worst memories have been blocked from my brain. Don't really feel like calling them back up, only to have to go through that arduous process of forgetting them again.

Same here Woo. I tend to usually forget stuff. And I've never really had anything super bad. *shrugs*

it's not about forgetting, it's about accepting

i think my worst memory is when my uncle killed himself when my aunt was seeing another guy, he hung himself