Would You Rather?

Jean. I'd rather die being able to say I've driven an F1 car for 3 races as a bit of fun, rather than having to continually endure what Piquet did at Renault for 1 and a half years. The novelty would wear off and I'd get depressed by then.

Would you rather die being able to say you've driven an F1 car or say you've flown a Eurofighter?
F1 car. I'm a little afraid of flying.

Would you rather go to class wearing nothing but a strategically-placed flamingo, or in full drag?

Strategically placed flamingo for sure ;)

Would you rather drive an Aston Martin Cygnet or a Fiat 500 Tributo Ferrari (while not having the required supercar to go with it)

Fiat. It's a better car than the iQ.

Would you rather be naked in -40 weather or wear several parkas on the hottest day of the year?

Parkas - I'd probably survive that.

Would you rather write a book which gets discredited on the Oprah show, or have a 100% true book written about you?

Write a book. Getting discredited by Oprah sells MILLIONS of copies to people who want to see what the deal is!

Would you rather spend your life alone or with someone who loved you but you didn't love back?

Is that a question you've been asking yourself recently? :unsure:

I'd probably go for being alone because I think if I had to live forever with some I didn't love I would grow frustrated and annoyed with them and wouldn't be able to put up with them.

Would you rather do a difficult and very important job or skive off and play croquet?

(you're here!!! :wave:)

The job. I'm a work-a-holic

Would you rather Take a bullet in the arm or leg?

In the arm! I like to prance and wander about so I can't do without me legs!!

Would you rather go on the Jerry Springer Show or lick chocolate off a silverback gorilla.

Jerry Springer. Less hair, and greater chance of surviving.

Would you rather spend the holidays fighting with family or on your own?

Coming from someone who has been away for two Christmases in a row now, fighting with family would be better than no family at all.

Would you rather meet an important historical figure or a fictional character?

Fictional character. Hands down. As long as I can choose which one.

Would you rather spend all night staring at the ceiling or having nightmares?

Staring at the ceiling, done it a million times and I'm not dead yet.

Would you rather be reincarnated as a rat or a rock?

Rat, because being a rock would be pretty boring.

Crazy motorcycle stunt or skydive only wearing the parachute?

Skydive, for the story, although a crazy motorcycle stunt sounds cool too.

Would you rather be much too hot or much too cold, assuming you were in no danger of exposure?

Assuming that we can't do anything about (like get into a warm bed) Too hot. Way to cold and I get the shivers and am at risk of biting my tongue off. Also my old bones ache.

Would you rather be tortured with Neighbours or Home and Away?

I don't even know what Home and Away is! So uh, can't be worse than Neighbours. That one.

Would you rather be Alan Turing or Alan Partridge?
(they're offering the Knowing Me Knowing You Christmas Special for free on iTunes UK!:D)

Alan Partridge...A. He's not dead and B. he drives a Lexus.

Would you rather get an erection during a hernia exam or at the gym?

Gym. No one would notice a clit getting stiff.

Would you rather be a guy or a girl?

A girl. We can play with tits anytime we want.

Would you rather be single but have kids or be with someone but have none?

With someone, no kids. I don't want kids.

Would you rather be a pirate or a viking?