Would You Rather?

Ah, you put the question in an earlier post! Get organized man!

Most body hair for me. Couldn't live with being short.

Besides I'm Indian. I have hair in places you never thought hair could grow. In fact I don't even have organs, it's just body hair.

Would you rather laugh at what I just said, or puke at what I just said.

Ah, you put the question in an earlier post! Get organized man!

Most body hair for me. Couldn't live with being short.

Besides I'm Indian. I have hair in places you never thought hair could grow. In fact I don't even have organs, it's just body hair.

Would you rather laugh at what I just said, or puke at what I just said.

Laugh. As someone who is almost the exact opposite (apart my full head of luxurious hair) I mock you and your hairy ways.

Would you rather kick a puppy or lose your best kicking leg?

Laugh. As someone who is almost the exact opposite (apart my full head of luxurious hair) I mock you and your hairy ways.

Would you rather kick a puppy or lose your best kicking leg?

Kick a puppy...I've always wanted to punt a small animal, and if it was for the cause of my leg why not.

Would you rather, be alone for your life, or living as a different person and have a crowd around you all the time.

Live as a different person. I've done the alone thing and it gets really miserable at times.

Would you rather lose your thumb or index finger of your non-dominant hand?

Would you rather lose your thumb or index finger of your non-dominant hand?
Opposable thumbs for the win! You can do a shed load more with your thumb than without it, just try picking up a glass of beer without it. Not as easy as it is with out your index finger.

Would you rather Crucifixion or Castration (no pain suppressants)

Last edited:
Castration. That is if you don't count the removal of female reproductive organs as castration. Absolutely no pain or blood involved.

Would you rather eat lots of custard (say a children's wading pool full) or 1000 hot dogs. Either must be eaten in one sitting.

Custard. I hate hot-dog headache.

Would you rather get stuck in an airplane on the runway or get stuck in traffic in a heavy downpour?

I like being the one in control. At least I could make the decision to pull over and wait it out. Plus, audiobooks on my iPod keep me well entertained in traffic.

Would you rather be forced to watch Twilight or Harry Potter?

Easy, Harry Potter. Never seen any but the first but I'm sure they are better and less homo than twilight.

(This one is from the actual game as best as I can remember it) Would you rather be able to control the emotions of other people or be able to plant factual information into their heads?

Freeze time. I think about it all the... time. I have plans for what I would do once a create something that allows me to. Hell, don't even need to do that, just need to be able to move at 99.99% the speed of light and it'll pretty much be the same.

Would you rather know the exact time when you are going to die or know the exact time when some you love dearly is going to die?

Last edited:
I actually had to google "touching cloth" to answer that...
I?d rather be touching cloth. Finding a bathroom or changing underwear is better than thinking would could have happened between me and the fat guy.

Would you rather lose you hearing or your gustation?

Gustation is ..*googles* sense of taste. I think once used to it it wouldn't be bad, would be less picky with food.

Would you rather be trapped in an elevator with wet dogs or with three fat men with bad breath?

Gustation is ..*googles* sense of taste. I think once used to it it wouldn't be bad, would be less picky with food.

Would you rather be trapped in an elevator with wet dogs or with three fat men with bad breath?

Losing gustation would be kinda sad. Having all food taste like nothing and not knowing if something is spoiled, or poisonous etc....could also be dangerous.

Didn't post a question, poster above me.

Would you rather

1. Rape a child

2. Be raped by a child (a big scary one)

Wet dogs. I would not want to be in the firing line of 3 fat men's farts and bad breath.

Knowing you were about to die because the plane is crashing, would you rather try to have sex with the person sitting next to you, or pray and hope that your last moment of piety will grant you access through the pearly gates?

Wet dogs. I would not want to be in the firing line of 3 fat men's farts and bad breath.

Knowing you were about to die because the plane is crashing, would you rather try to have sex with the person sitting next to you, or pray and hope that your last moment of piety will grant you access through the pearly gates?

What, those are my only options? I guess I'll do whoever is next to me then. I don't believe in any afterlife.

Would you rather sacrifice your own life, or let 10 strangers die?

Megan Fox - the other irritates me more

Would you rather skin your knee on asphalt or get rug burn?