Would You Rather?

spicysaurus

Car(s)
2007 MX-5
I'm sure some of you have played this one before. You MUST give a reason for your answer choice.

So, starting off: would you rather

-Eat your own poo

-Drink someone else's spit

I'm sure some of you have played this one before. You MUST give a reason for your answer choice.

So, starting off: would you rather

-Eat your own poo

-Drink someone else's spit

Lesser of two evils. Anything from the bum freaks the hell out of me.

My turn. You are forced to give up sex or give up the ability to use automobiles (as driver or passenger) for life. Which one would you give up?

Lesser of two evils. Anything from the bum freaks the hell out of me.

My turn. You are forced to give up sex or give up the ability to use automobiles (as driver or passenger) for life. Which one would you give up?

Motorcycles are an alternative, albeit unappealing.

Die famous

or

Live anonymous?

Die famous, I'm a social bee.

Would you rather:

Smoke weed all the time

or

Play WoW all the time

I'm high right now and I don't even know what WoW is.

Would you rather die in a fire or drown?

I have asthma and can't abide the thought of not being able to breathe.

Have bad sex or have a bad hangover?

I have asthma and can't abide the thought of not being able to breathe.

Have bad sex or have a bad hangover?

Bad hangover implies the previous night was fun.

-okay, maybe that one was alittle too deranged-

1 week without the internet or 1 week without your cell phone?

Last edited:
Bad hangover implies the previous night was fun.

-okay, maybe that one was alittle too deranged-

1 week without the internet or 1 week without your cell phone?

I would manage completely fine without my phone, in fact I almost never use it and wouldn't at all if it depended on me.

Would you prefer a slow laptop or a fast PC?

I would manage completely fine without my phone, in fact I almost never use it and wouldn't at all if it depended on me.

Would you prefer a slow laptop or a fast PC?

Thats easy...fast PC with 24 inch screen or more please.

Would you rather die at 45 and do something that changed the lives of a few, or 80 and watch your children's children grow up and the world evolve?

80, because I'd much rather live as long as possible and see the world evolve, I am a scientist after all. It is in my nature to watch technology improve, society change, and the world grow.

Would you rather have somewhat limited but free access to drive various supercars around a racetrack or actually own the supercars yourself.

Last edited:

Would you rather have somewhat limited but free access to drive various supercars around a racetrack or actually own the supercars yourself.

Limited Free access.

Would you rather be Blind or a Midget? (c) Family Guy

Last edited:
Midget. Easier to build structures to get to tall shelves than not see anything.

Would you rather be a piston or a valve inside a detonating engine cylinder?

Last edited:
Hey! You're supposed to give reasons for your answers! :shakefist: LurkerPatrol, ViperVX, and vikiradTG2007, I expect to hear you guys supporting your decisions.

Hey! You're supposed to give reasons for your answers! :shakefist: LurkerPatrol, ViperVX, and vikiradTG2007, I expect to hear you guys supporting your decisions.

Yes ma'am :unsure: right away ma'am

Would you rather be a piston or a valve inside a detonating engine cylinder?

Since I have next to no idea of what goes on inside a car, valve because I like the sound of it more. Imagine being forced to constantly reciprocate like a piston...

Would you rather get in the Guinness Book of Records for being the shortest person ever or having the most body hair?

I meant an exploding cylinder. As in the cylinder which explodes when the engine fails catastrophically. ;)

Right. In that case piston. I'm guessing the valves control the pressure.

I seriously know next to nothing. :unsure:

Last edited:
^ you need to ask the next question *coughs*