Autoblog: Xenatec Maybach Cruiserio coupe enters production with Saudi investment

Lol that's actually a pretty good point. I'd expect them to be making something like this:

XClio.jpg

Thats an optional extra.

But anyway, as a lover of big coupes I like this Maybach conversion.

I like this a lot. The price isn't too bad, I don't think. I mean, if you are looking for a car of this type, under $1 million isn't too much. No one is going to be looking at anything like this as their only car, to be honest. I love its lines and just the presence of it. This is cooler than the Bentley Cont. GT for sure!

I also came in here expecting something completely rubbish but am left stunned. This actually looks quite good looking and there isn't a bad angle on this car at all--surprisingly. I'd have it in all black or just paint that silver lip.

How suitable is this for drive-by shootings? Just need to know before I put my order in.

Nothing says 'Fuck you, peasants!' quite like a (surprisingly exquisite) Maybach coupe.

This thing is actually quite classy. However, why the hell would someone name it Xenatec Maybach Cruiserio, because nobody's going to believe it isn't diamond-encrusted carbage. Should've rather named it something like Maybach Turismo or Maybach Cabernet...

I like the look of it as well, surprisingly.