You know you've really been watching too much F1 when...

EsPpY

Apologies first if its due, I just didnt know where to stuff this in. Not like Motorsports forum was that active, anyway.

Story goes like this : I'm mugging my head in for some retail management test, was holding up my Pilot G2 pen when I took a random look at the grip and realized...

wkizr7.jpg

HEY ! HOLY SHIT that looks like a F1 dry tire with grooves !! Hard compound ? :rofl: :? :p

Ok I'm really mad now with 3 presentations and 2 tests in 7 days.

On another note, do feel free to contribute to anything you seen in everyday life and link your head to F1, for some reason. :D

You know you've really been watching too much F1 when...

... You think Piquet's pitstop luck-out in the German GP was freaking brilliant?

...when you listen to F1 sound effects in a Land Rover Discovery and are thrilled when the sounds match what you're actually doing. :cool:

I was reading schumacher's biography and I TOTALLY forgot he had a brother.

And... that looks nothing like an F1 tyre....

...when you listen to F1 sound effects in a Land Rover Discovery and are thrilled when the sounds match what you're actually doing. :cool:

Was that the bit where Glock crashed when he went around a corner fast and his rear suspension gave out? :p

Or was it the bit where Lewis was in the pits and the team are filling it up with fuel, and it never seems to stop because the V8 is so thirsty? :lol:

When you drive really fast but avoid passing anyone.