Your 25k challenge garage

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Divorcée Mobiles
I don't care, not my game haha. I'd sell the Genesis and mod the Bronco more.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
I've made all of you go to Honduran sale sites... :D

@Datsun, that has "used to be a cab" written all over it.

Full Disclosure: The Tercel was 20k when I got it...it promptly ate that same amount of money in repairs.

public

Has been known to shou emousshiöns
DONOR
Car(s)
S203 M271 and a ton of crap
Daysun, the car that must be viewed at night to appreciate.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
Full Disclosure: The Tercel was 20k when I got it...it promptly ate that same amount of money in repairs.
Nothing will ever be as good as NettiAuto

You can get a very strange looking Ford truck for less than R$25k...
Looked into that some more. So its something called a F1000 and it came in a variety of cab/window options.

I want to know everything about that.

EDIT: Ignore the crap in the first 10seconds of this video. 10/10 would rock that. This thing is soooo awesome!

[video=youtube;pwuYBmK3-_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwuYBmK3-_4[/video]

Not sure what sort of power that 4 banger puts out though. Might need a Coyote swap.

Last edited:

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
This is strange to you? :lol:
:lol: It's like a Bizzaro World F-150. I'm sure it's based off one, but why the big cab? Why the super small bed with a cover?

If it says anything, even I wouldn't buy that thing. Ouch, that's rough...

I looked at that one. I for sure would add it to my collection.

I've made all of you go to Honduran sale sites... :D
Well, yeah. First I had to Google Translate used cars in Spanish. :lol:

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
Oh man. I also want this Ford Rural. http://www.webmotors.com.br/comprar/ford/rural/2-8-4x4-6-cilindros-12v-gasolina-2p-manual/2-portas/1971-1972/9441715

I should start a business importing weird South American Ford and Chevys into America.

Heres the Chevy equivalent to that F1000 http://www.webmotors.com.br/comprar/chevrolet/brasinca/4-0-cd-8v-diesel-2p-manual/2-portas/1989/18402155

EDIT: Oh man, I just found some Chevy shooting brake thing http://www.webmotors.com.br/comprar/chevrolet/caravan/4-1-comodoro-sl-e-12v-gasolina-2p-manual/2-portas/1989/18162735

Last edited:

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DONOR
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Rally lights were a thing for "sporty" cars in that age.

Looked into that some more. So its something called a F1000 and it came in a variety of cab/window options.
I want to know everything about that.

EDIT: Ignore the crap in the first 10seconds of this video. 10/10 would rock that. This thing is soooo awesome!

[video=youtube;pwuYBmK3-_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwuYBmK3-_4[/video]

Not sure what sort of power that 4 banger puts out though. Might need a Coyote swap.
Ask away! :lol:
I am glad to translate and research anything you want to know.
The diesel 4-cylinder was a 4-liter made by MWM and put out 86hp and 26kgfm of torque.

:lol: It's like a Bizzaro World F-150. I'm sure it's based off one, but why the big cab? Why the super small bed with a cover?
Because until between 1976 and 1990, importing cars was forbidden. They had all those version to cater to different needs with one platform.

Man, it's so much fun to see you people looking at those cars that feel so common to me. :lol:

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
DONOR
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso, GL1000

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)

caro

Car(s)
2 girls, 1 cup, 2 bikes, 1 car...
1.) Long-distance cruiser: M5 E39, because M5.

2.) Citro?n ZX 16v, no idea why.

And I think I'm out of 25k.

Posambique

Car(s)
Porsche 944 -86, BMW 323i Coupe -96
There might be an option to find a reasonably cheap but good Citroen SM for under 25ke in Finland (needs connections), but that wouldn?t leave much for anything else so it?s not really an option in a 25ke garage (maybe in a 30-50ke garage?).

I need to have a Porsche in my garage. I?d be happy with a 991 gen. 911 Carrera 4S but they are still quite a lot over 25ke.
Maybe I would buy either a 944 turbo or a 928 GT (or S4 manual). That would cost something between 10-15ke. If I had luck and found a Strosek Ultra 928 S4 - that might be it. I have seen them for under 20ke so let?s call it 15ke.

Then for something big, quiet and comfy. Something like a W221 S-class but it?s on the edge of the remaining 10ke budget. The Jaguar/Daimler X300/X308 would definitely be an option but I want to be a bit different. Dad had a Citroen XM V6 Break when it was new and I have fond memories of it. I?d really want a V6 Berline and a good one could be had for under 5ke.

That would leave me with 5ke to spend and I don?t know how I would use it. A Subaru WRX STi / Mitsubishi Evo beater (would be too bad for 5ke), something like a 5-series BMW (E39), a Renault Clio RS (really like the 197) or a W140 S600/S300 turbodiesel ? A Jag (X300) ?

I think I would end up with a Peugeot 306 GTi-6 in the end though.

These are really difficult and on another day the solution might look different but hey...
I must admit even I am a bit surprised of what I ended up with
:mrgreen:

EDIT: Damn, totally forgot Alfa Romeo (something RWD or 4WD)! 155 Q4 for example <3 And then I want a Eunos Cosmo (JC). As I said, these are difficult...

Last edited: