Your 25k challenge garage

I don't care, not my game haha. I'd sell the Genesis and mod the Bronco more.

I've made all of you go to Honduran sale sites... :D

@Datsun, that has "used to be a cab" written all over it.

Full Disclosure: The Tercel was 20k when I got it...it promptly ate that same amount of money in repairs.

Daysun, the car that must be viewed at night to appreciate.

Full Disclosure: The Tercel was 20k when I got it...it promptly ate that same amount of money in repairs.

Nothing will ever be as good as NettiAuto

You can get a very strange looking Ford truck for less than R$25k...

Looked into that some more. So its something called a F1000 and it came in a variety of cab/window options.

k0c4iXwl.jpg

2v6ozf3.png

I2Y98Bh.jpg

bCR3ya0l.jpg

1AFao9f.jpg

fxY5ztZ.jpg

IQUW7k9l.jpg

o473SAZ.jpg

I want to know everything about that.

EDIT: Ignore the crap in the first 10seconds of this video. 10/10 would rock that. This thing is soooo awesome!

[video=youtube;pwuYBmK3-_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwuYBmK3-_4[/video]

Not sure what sort of power that 4 banger puts out though. Might need a Coyote swap.

Last edited:
This is strange to you? :lol:

:lol: It's like a Bizzaro World F-150. I'm sure it's based off one, but why the big cab? Why the super small bed with a cover?

If it says anything, even I wouldn't buy that thing. Ouch, that's rough...

I looked at that one. I for sure would add it to my collection.

I've made all of you go to Honduran sale sites... :D

Well, yeah. First I had to Google Translate used cars in Spanish. :lol:

Last edited:

Rally lights were a thing for "sporty" cars in that age.

bg_628688071540a1239915d1.JPG

Looked into that some more. So its something called a F1000 and it came in a variety of cab/window options.
I want to know everything about that.

EDIT: Ignore the crap in the first 10seconds of this video. 10/10 would rock that. This thing is soooo awesome!

[video=youtube;pwuYBmK3-_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwuYBmK3-_4[/video]

Not sure what sort of power that 4 banger puts out though. Might need a Coyote swap.

Ask away! :lol:
I am glad to translate and research anything you want to know.
The diesel 4-cylinder was a 4-liter made by MWM and put out 86hp and 26kgfm of torque.

:lol: It's like a Bizzaro World F-150. I'm sure it's based off one, but why the big cab? Why the super small bed with a cover?

Because until between 1976 and 1990, importing cars was forbidden. They had all those version to cater to different needs with one platform.

Oh man. I also want this Ford Rural. http://www.webmotors.com.br/comprar...gasolina-2p-manual/2-portas/1971-1972/9441715

I should start a business importing weird South American Ford and Chevys into America.

Heres the Chevy equivalent to that F1000 http://www.webmotors.com.br/comprar...cd-8v-diesel-2p-manual/2-portas/1989/18402155

EDIT: Oh man, I just found some Chevy shooting brake thing http://www.webmotors.com.br/comprar...12v-gasolina-2p-manual/2-portas/1989/18162735

Man, it's so much fun to see you people looking at those cars that feel so common to me. :lol:

IMG_20160401_124234306.jpg

The value of both the car and the motorcycle should have fallen enough by now.

And all I see is a terrible snow shovel. Why would you do that to yourself? Why?

1.) Long-distance cruiser: M5 E39, because M5.

$_20.jpg

2.) Citro?n ZX 16v, no idea why.

16V-05-150ch.jpg

And I think I'm out of 25k.

There might be an option to find a reasonably cheap but good Citroen SM for under 25ke in Finland (needs connections), but that wouldn?t leave much for anything else so it?s not really an option in a 25ke garage (maybe in a 30-50ke garage?).

I need to have a Porsche in my garage. I?d be happy with a 991 gen. 911 Carrera 4S but they are still quite a lot over 25ke.
Maybe I would buy either a 944 turbo or a 928 GT (or S4 manual). That would cost something between 10-15ke. If I had luck and found a Strosek Ultra 928 S4 - that might be it. I have seen them for under 20ke so let?s call it 15ke.
a52cd26a33a3ebe54ebd5580e60a84b6.jpg

Then for something big, quiet and comfy. Something like a W221 S-class but it?s on the edge of the remaining 10ke budget. The Jaguar/Daimler X300/X308 would definitely be an option but I want to be a bit different. Dad had a Citroen XM V6 Break when it was new and I have fond memories of it. I?d really want a V6 Berline and a good one could be had for under 5ke.
large_163640.jpg

That would leave me with 5ke to spend and I don?t know how I would use it. A Subaru WRX STi / Mitsubishi Evo beater (would be too bad for 5ke), something like a 5-series BMW (E39), a Renault Clio RS (really like the 197) or a W140 S600/S300 turbodiesel ? A Jag (X300) ?

I think I would end up with a Peugeot 306 GTi-6 in the end though.
PEUGEOT-306-GTi-6-5569_3.jpeg

These are really difficult and on another day the solution might look different but hey...
I must admit even I am a bit surprised of what I ended up with
:mrgreen:

EDIT: Damn, totally forgot Alfa Romeo (something RWD or 4WD)! 155 Q4 for example <3 And then I want a Eunos Cosmo (JC). As I said, these are difficult...

Last edited: