Your dream car and your "attainable" dream car

Absolute dream car: Ariel Atom
Attainable dream car: Ariel Atom

I am also dreaming about designing and putting a car of my own into production one day. Haven't made much progress yet though :p

I think definitions of attainable here seem to vary pretty widely (income on this forum probably varies widely). Leave CSL alone - a 335i isn't as ambitious as a lot of other people's lower ends (Porsches')

Leave CSL alone - a 335i isn't as ambitious as a lot of other people's lower ends (Porsches')

X2

I don't know about Aussieland, but here in Ameriland M3's aren't out of reach. An E36 M3 could be had for the price of a new Honda Civic. And an early model E46 M3 can be found for the price of an Accord.

Of course, they're both crap cars.

Dream Car: '64 1/2 - '66 Ford Mustang

Attainable: '64 1/2 - '66 Ford Mustang :)

Dream Car - Range Rover TDV8 Vogue SE or BMW M5

Attainable Dream Car - Land Rover Discovery 3 TDV6 S Auto and Mini Cooper

Dream cars:
Huge list of kit cars/ track cars
Huge list of classic and modern supercars

Obtainable dream cars:
wansx.jpg

1990-98-Mazda-Miata-96807091990101.JPG

corvette-c5-12-1152.jpg

large%20di%20dodge%20-%20charger%201968.jpg

Bmw-M5-0001.jpg

Dream Car: Ferrari F430 Spider

Attainable Dream Car: Honda S2000

Dream car would be '67 Shelby GT500 Mustang.

Attainable dream car would be a Ford Falcon GT-P

Oh hell !! Presicely the same as me, and you're a girl !! Will you marry me ?:p

image001.jpg

Attainable dream car: This is a rrreeeally tricky one, but I'd have to say it's probably E34 M5. Other options include MB W124 E500, Jaguar XJR and loads of others.

BMW_M5_E34-01.jpg

X2

I don't know about Aussieland, but here in Ameriland M3's aren't out of reach. An E36 M3 could be had for the price of a new Honda Civic. And an early model E46 M3 can be found for the price of an Accord.

Of course, they're both crap cars.

a second hand e46 (2003 vintage) here starts at AUD$70K (US$55K) and as I said before a 335i is about AUD$120,000 (US$95K)

a new e46 is AUD$186,000 (according to the BMW magazine) (US$146K)

Well, my dream car is my avatar, and that is always the latest Koenigsegg.

Attainable Dream car should be something like an M3, or maybe a R32 the first few years I'm working. Maybe I should try to get into some sort of private clinic for some extra cash for Italian Exotics, but I don't think anything like that is gonna happen. :-(

The car I love but will never be able to own is the Aston DB9

The affordable one is the Swift Sport, but since I'm owning one next week it's not a dream anymore so.... maybe Mazda Rx7 FD3s

Dream car: koenigsegg ccx

Realistic: Corvette C6

I never post in these threads, but I'll join in anyway:

Dream:

Zonda F
McMerc SLR

Realistic:

V8 Vantage
Merc CLS55

/Currently, I can't afford an Aston. But I have it all planned out that I will be able to before I'm 30.

Forever a dream car:
Koenigsegg%20CCX%202006%202%20-%201024x768.jpg

^ A dark blue or black would be awesome.

Attainable dream machine:
a9db_12.JPG

^ In fact, I'll be realizing that dream in a couple of months. I'm hoping to get one in either Black, Yellow, Blue, or Red.

Attainable dream machine:
a9db_12.JPG

^ In fact, I'll be realizing that dream in a couple of months. I'm hoping to get one in either Black, Yellow, Blue, or Red.

That is my Dad's C5 to a T, minus the optional side mouldings.

I am also dreaming about designing and putting a car of my own into production one day. Haven't made much progress yet though :p
Me too! Something like a Bugatti Veyron but with a diesel/green fuel/hydrogen engine and better looks.

Dream car: Ferrari F50 / Ferrari Enzo / Ferrari 599 GTB / Maserati MC12 / Bugatti Veyron / Porsche Carrera GT / Saleen S7 / Audi RS4 / BMW M5
Attainable car: BMW M3 e36 / BMW 1-series / BMW M5 e34 / Mazda RX8 / Subaru Impreza WRX (STi) / Mitsubitsi Lancer Evo Vxxx / Alfa Romeo 166:
nouv_alfa166_01_big.jpg

Attainable dream car: Aston Martin V8 Vantage $120K (it'll be pricy and i can prob barely afford to insure it but i can make it happen if i wanted

aston-martin-v8-vantage-05b.jpg

My no-chance-in-hell dream car: Koenigsegg CCX (forget it, never gonna happen, at least they sell it in ONE dealership in the USA

koenigsegg_ccx_yellow.jpg

Anything in the $50-100K range is not considered a dream car to me, just an expensive car that i could buy if i chose to.

Ed

Added attainable:
A Camaro like Jeremey's, a Cadillac like May's, but in better condition :p