Your dream car and your "attainable" dream car

I agree that is IMO the coolest Porsche there is at the moment. One of the best sports cars around. It looks great, is not overpowered or overpriced, handles fantastic and would be a very fun car to own. A car you could live with without problems.
Check out this video of the GT3 doing some awesome drifting on twisty mountain roads in Germany:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXpnnjlwj7A[/YOUTUBE]

Woah, thanks for posting that! They should do a version with no commentary & music, just the engine noise. :)

Unattainable Dream Car(although It might be attainable with a lot of clever financing):
Aston Martin V8 Vantage (or maybe DB9)

Attainable Dream Cars(still putting car loans on them though):
Honda S2000
Ariel Atom
Subaru Impreza WRX STi ... etc.

Attainable Dream Cars(still putting car loans on them though):
Honda S2000
Ariel Atom
Subaru Impreza WRX STi ... etc.

I think you might be able to get one of these by the time your 25 if you started saving now.

Attainable? I'm driving it right now. :D Maybe a Type 25...if I can get them to mod a LHD version :D.

Dream car? I always liked the Ferrari F430, or a TVR Sagaris.

Last edited:
When I dream, I dream big. My idea of a dream car include things like Lamborghini Miuras, Ferrari 275's, Porsche Carrera GT's and so on. None of those cars are even remotely attainable in the near or far future for me. And for "attainable" dream car, it varies from an old Rolls Royce Silver Cloud to an Audi RS4.

I'm willing to bet that I'll be driving a beige Camry with a 4-banger 20 years from now.

i have 60k education fund right now for my university, however, even if i do have extra money money, the first thing anyone should do is to buy or save up for a house

after that you can buy a car if you want

if my parents want to buy me a car that'd be great, but nothing will make you love your car more if you had bought it with your own hard-earned money

My dream...You can pick one up for less than 100k but in order to maintain this you need major $$$ and so I see this as far fetched
introduction-01.jpg

my 'attainable' of course
C6 or Z06...much prefer the C6 because i would be able to drive it everyday without 'breaking my back' :p
08.jpg

Me too! Something like a Bugatti Veyron but with a diesel/green fuel/hydrogen engine and better looks.
That's actually somewhat like what I have in mind as well. A mid-mounted Subaru H6 engine with the gearbox in front of the engine, four wheel drive, an aluminium chassis similar to the dp1 in design, except for the engine layout, bose suspension and an exterior quite similar to the Toyota CS&S concept.

Another attainable dream: My current car, the 80 Series Landcruiser, rebuilt, upgraded, improved and generally brought tup to spec with the newer ones, heck, maybe even an engine swap for the new 4.5 twin-turbo V8 diesel in the 200 Series. Why? Because, despite it being very slow, somewhat scary and unweildy at times, I love my Toyota. It's taken me many places, it's one of my earliest memories, it's been a constant object in my life. It makes (I think) great noise, it's the right colour (red!) and it never fails to put a big smile on my face.

It will deprecate and I have my life savings to put into one.

Cars like that often don't depreciate much though. I am fairly certain that in 5 years time, the SLR will still be at least ?250,000 to buy.

Absolute dream car: Audi Sport Quattro

Attainable dream car: Audi Ur-Quattro 20v

Yes, i am an absolute Audi Quattro nutter :D

A man after my own heart!

If everytihng goes well I will be buying my attainable dream car in the coming months, here are some pics of it (almost 400hp, RS2'd Audi S-6):

s-6.JPG

s-6-1.JPG

s-6-2.JPG

As for my real dream car... that is easy...

bugatti_16_4_veyron_2004_01.jpg

Dream Cars:
Mercedes-Benz S600 LOADED
sedan_ext_0_main.jpg

Porsche 911 Turbo
porsche_911_turbo_uff_02.jpg

What can I say? I really dig the german engineering!

Realistic Dream Car
I cannot even afford new brakes for my current car.

Last edited:
dream car, i can't decide between the one in my sig, or something like bentley speed six.

affordable dream car, i hope i could one day afford the new evo (currently X), or some used small british red convertible with a lot of work put into it - something like triumph tr4 or 6...

I think you might be able to get one of these by the time your 25 if you started saving now.

Well, maybe not by the time I'm 25, but they're attainable ... that's what I like about them ... good persormance, good feel, cheap price, cheap maintenance. And they don't really look bad either. Who cares if they're not exclusive ... I don't want an exclusive car that might be stolen every few months.:rolleyes: