Your most favorite and least favorite ingredients.

The national dairy council would like to have a word with you regarding your classification of margarine. :p

Least favorite - Probably Margarine, it isn't even interesting, it's the Toyota Camry of dairy products. At least food like horseradish and Velveeta are bad in a laughable way like Lindsey Lohan.

Man, horseradish is awesome. It has nothing to do with horses, by the way.

Yea - Chocolate, Cheese, Pork

Nay - Cabbage/Sauerkraut, Mayo, Coconut

Need to make some Kapusta. It's like mashes potatoes for Pollocks.

Aghhhh... this is so distressing to hear. Cabbage/Sauerkraut... are both awesome!

I agree. I love em both. I actually just had spareribs and sauerkraut with potatoes the other night for dinner. Good stuff.

Favourite: Chillies - doesn't matter if it's sweet, mild, hot in Asian or Mexican dishes, chopped up, blended into sauce or whatever I just love 'em.

Least favourite: This may surprise people because I love plenty of dishes with it in it....but cheese (except mozarella and proper gourmet cheeses that are supposed to be eaten by themselves with wine etc.) just doesn't do it for me. It might have something to do with being put off by the horrible imitation orange cheese crap that used to be put into the food served at our school cafeteria. BLECH! :yucky:

Fav : Garlic

Least Fav : Celery

Recently my dad has been into putting lots of roasted cumin in the veggie dishes. Fucking win.

Gonna be a new favorite ingredient to add.

Recently my dad has been into putting lots of roasted cumin in the veggie dishes. Fucking win.

Gonna be a new favorite ingredient to add.

Cumin high five! I love cumin as it is used in a lot of Greek dishes. When I was first living on my own I was lamenting the fact that I couldn't find ?????? (kymino)...I had to call my dad to find out that kymino was just the Greek name for cumin:blush::lol:. I also love caraway seeds.

Reactions: LP
Least favourite: aspartame :-x

- - - Updated - - -

Fav : Garlic

Least Fav : Celery

Mmmm..... Celery...
Making me hungry; I like celery.
I also was just thinking about celery too... :blink:

Also; This is on sale around the corner

493.jpg

but I'm too
tumblr_nm14m92Et71s2amxao5_400.gif

to try it.

Last edited:
Current favorite: cultured butter. Damn does it make such huge difference.

Least favorite: I hate working with beets because of the stains. I love eating them though.

6-year necro post? Alright...

Favorite:
Cashew Chicken from Yen Ching in Brown Deer, WI. Yes, I am fully aware that it it nowhere near authentic Chinese food. Yes, I realize it's just fried chicken with a garlicky sweet gravy...but damn, if it isn't my favorite thing ever.

Least favorite that I have had...hmm...don't like coffee, or any seafood...or eyeballs...or organ meat. Hmm...I'm bad at this game... If I have to pick something relatively "normal" I'll say avocado. It tastes like grass-flavored soap, and has a slimy/gritty texture.

6-year necro post? Alright...

Favorite:
Cashew Chicken from Yen Ching in Brown Deer, WI. Yes, I am fully aware that it it nowhere near authentic Chinese food. Yes, I realize it's just fried chicken with a garlicky sweet gravy...but damn, if it isn't my favorite thing ever.

Least favorite that I have had...hmm...don't like coffee, or any seafood...or eyeballs...or organ meat. Hmm...I'm bad at this game... If I have to pick something relatively "normal" I'll say avocado. It tastes like grass-flavored soap, and has a slimy/gritty texture.

That's a dish, not an ingredient. :p

Least favourite: aspartame :-x

- - - Updated - - -

Mmmm..... Celery...
Making me hungry; I like celery.
I also was just thinking about celery too... :blink:

Also; This is on sale around the corner

493.jpg

but I'm too
tumblr_nm14m92Et71s2amxao5_400.gif

to try it.

Nothing wrong with MSG. It's in all your favourite takeaway asian food. ;) Buy some and stick it in your pasta sauce and whatever and be amazed at the difference it makes. It's the exact same type of aminoacid that you find in tomatoes, mushrooms etc which are also very high in "umami"...

Love, love, love garlic. Chilli, mushrooms, onion, black olives. Salmon and prawns.

Cannot stand brussel sprouts, dragon fruit, chokos, mashed potato, fried tomato, kidney, tripe, lemongrass and dill.