Your New Year Resolutions?

Simple enough.

2610193900_c3ab516067_o.png

1. Take better care of my health
2. Take better care of my finances
3. Stop being so bloody lazy and get myself a house

Adding another one to my list- stop sweating (and getting emotional over) the little things. Have enough big things in my life to take up my time :lol:

I have exams in January, and I've given myself an incentive. If I achieve over 90% in them, I will book a tour with Koryo Tours this summer. I will finally achieve one of my many incredibly weird obsesssions.

Heavy Asian studying for the next two weeks then. \o/

Well I failed my resolution. I think I'll get a bottle of rum this weekend and get trashed.

Forgot how good exercising feels. 3 miles on a bike, 1/2 mile jogging, bench press and lat pulls.

Get out and take more pictures.

Well I failed my resolution. I think I'll get a bottle of rum this weekend and get trashed.

:hug: Stick with it, might need to practice. Doesn't mean utter fail.
But :cheers:

Find a nice boyfriend who doesn't piss me about, preferably in the same country this time.
And figure out a way to get out of Pigs Knuckle-ville Scotland, especially if I don't win a Lotto jackpot.

So if you move out of the country first, that'll greatly expand your bf options? ;) :p

Last edited:
1) Not quit Gym after 1.5 months.
2) Wake up early everyday and eat breakfast.
3) Get out of the room more (means less BF3 and sleeping).
4) Become more efficient at work.

1. Save a bit more money this year and not spend as much.
2. Keep in shape and lose 10 lbs.
3. Get out and about more and not be such a hermit
4. Be more efficient at work.

I think my mindset is, I'll move out of the country WITH a boyfriend if I had to.

My New Years resolution, visit Scotland, seduce Shirahime, come back to the US.

Well, first I need to get my passport, but you just wait, I'll make it there somehow!

Forgot how good exercising feels. 3 miles on a bike, 1/2 mile jogging, bench press and lat pulls.

Yeah, I just started again yesterday since my injury. Keep at it.

Reactions: Jay
Be a better driver , and become more mature , not too much :p

- Get my license
- Start swimming on a regular basis again
- Eat more fruits and veggies
- Actually start making my costume and finish it before PAX (it's been in the planning/procrastination stage for about a year)

Reactions: Jay