Your worst traffic annoyances

dig a hole into the pavement and sink through it.

Yeah, I was kinda kidding. I do think BMW drivers can be annoying, when I'm in the left lane stuck behind some FIAT, and can't go any faster, and yet this guy is behind me flashing and signaling left.
HOWEVER, all in all I prefer this pushy guy to the fiat in front of me. People don't respect a VW Golf from behind enough, and I'm not so stupid to get right behind someone and flash, I don't want to get points on my license. But the simple solution is, just signal right, wait for an opening, pull over there, and wait for the BMW to zoom past, and repeat the same procedure on FIAT-woman. Then get right out into the left lane again, and zoom home in BMW-guy's wake, assuming you can keep up.

BMW's motto should be "Wir machen den Weg frei".

BTW, if BMW-guy is behind me, and I don't have any place on the right to go, I just wave at him, in my rear view mirror. Just keep waving. That always seems to amuse me :D

Does any one else get slightly miffed if you let someone out of a sideturn and they don't acknoweledge it?

^ Nah, I save my anger for those who let themselves in without my prior approval. And I'm usually quite generous about letting people in because I know how much it sucks to be stuck there when nobody lets you in.

I get pretty much the opposite. People who come out of side turns, jump in front of me and then wave as if to say thanks for leaving a gap for me to squeeze into and for not running me over. I only left the gap so that they wouldn't t-bone me. I do however always acknowlege people who let me in, I think its common courtesy.

Those STUPID ASS stickers on the backs of the aforementioned SUVS that depicts the family unit via stick figures, including the dogs and cats. Wow, you can breed and bear children. Here is your sign.

The decal in question:
https://pic.armedcats.net/j/ja/jayhawk/2008/07/22/STICKFAMILY.gif

Might I interest you in this?

store_big_GLOR.gif

I think it'd be funny to create one of those family stickers where the stick figures are performing unspeakable acts of S&M upon each other, like a visual Aristocrats joke. Then again, that's just because I'm a sick, deranged bastard.

Might I interest you in this?

store_big_GLOR.gif

I think it'd be funny to create one of those family stickers where the stick figures are performing unspeakable acts of S&M upon each other, like a visual Aristocrats joke. Then again, that's just because I'm a sick, deranged bastard.
I'd love to take that idea even further and have Jeremy, James, Richard, White Stig, Black Stig, Stig's American Cousin, Stig's African Cousin, TG, and Top Gear Stuntman as members of the family.

The idiot who thought that grooved AND polished concrete was a GOOD idea for a road surface.

One of the local suburbs thought it was a great idea to set their town apart. All they got were TONS of accidents every time it rained or the local sprinklers went on.

Err, its kind of hard to detect sarcasm in text. How'd you expect us to know :blink:

Good to know you were being sarcastic though :)

I'll never ever damage a car, mine or not. My conscience is far to sensitive :rolleyes:

Teenage girls who block you in while sitting at traffic lights in their stupid pink Hyundai Excels with ugly rims and rediculous spoiler, too busy yakking their heads off on the phone to let you out of a side street when you're just trying to get to work.

Yeah, happened today... I yelled at them, and that's usually not my style at all, but I was just so pissed off.

Well if you wear a hat in the car and drive almost everyone who is behind you thinks that you are a complete dick.

I think that's a Brit thing.

We here in Texas usually have window tint that's dark enough that you can't tell anyway.

I think that's a Brit thing.

We here in Texas usually have window tint that's dark enough that you can't tell anyway.

I don't think it's so bad in Germany.... Anyways my windows are tinted too, so people behind probably can't see in. (No, I would never tint my windows, but I bought the car used)

I live at the coast, and sometimes the quickest way to get from the southern bit of my area is via the boulevard. I keep wondering to myself why I keep torturing myself.

Old people, chavvy people, anti-social people, they're all there. They aaaall drive at a painful 15km/h. It gets me so worked up sometimes I just snap completely and overtake a whole bunch of them, which even surprises myself, cause otherwise I'm a totally relaxed driver and hardly ever get annoyed by anything. But this single piece of shitty road just sends me flying through the roof.

I JUST WANT TO GET HOME!

No you f*cking chavs, you don't look 'dangerous' or awesome lying competely flat in your car, 1 hand on top of the steering wheel and horning to the opposite gender. Old people, if you want to admire the horror called the beach on a sunny day, there's plenty of empty parking spaces! USE THEM!

My pet peeves about imbecile drivers are mostly already been listed but two are missing

1. Drivers with only front fog lights on(not standard beams): I know that in your small and stupid tuner brain you think that is cool and like your stupid videogames but i can't guess how fucking distant you are, because due to the lower light source i think that you are a cm away when you are a couple of kms farther, you stupid twat.

2. Modded horn: I don't have issues with silly horns, if you have a modded dizzy's or cucharacha i won't mind (as long its not set at volume 11) but i mind about stupid drivers that installs foghorns because they think its safer(its not you bloody cretin) or because they have a 30+ years old car to skip paying taxes(wonderful italian tax loophole, if your car is more than 25-30 year old you can register it as "historical" and pay almost as nothing for tax and insurance) and can't find spares. Well you have set the foghorn of the HMS Thunderchild? Fine but use it only if necessary, one of this stupid teens got to honk because their friends were passing by and almost made me crash due to the sudden noise(think about the jezza horn of the grosse multiplied by 10x).

Last edited: