Thread: Piano song from Worst Car in The History of The World?

Piano song from Worst Car in The History of The World?

Since no new "What's that song" thread seems to be created I thought I could post a separate thread. I play the piano and have become completely obsessed with the piano piece that is playing at 29:32 (Alfa Romeo bit) in the "Worst car in the history of the world" episode. I would really like to know the name of this piece so that I can hopefully find the piano sheets somehow. Can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by karishh View Post
    Since no new "What's that song" thread seems to be created I thought I could post a separate thread. I play the piano and have become completely obsessed with the piano piece that is playing at 29:32 (Alfa Romeo bit) in the "Worst car in the history of the world" episode. I would really like to know the name of this piece so that I can hopefully find the piano sheets somehow. Can anyone help me?
    I'm not sure of the exact track but sounds like a Ludovico Einaudi piece

I've gone through all of his songs withouth any luck

I would like to know the song when the Porsche appears (kinda of a rock song i guess) 38:57 - 39:30

The credits say that the music is from Extreme Music Library. It might be possible to find the piece there.

Car(s)
    1994 Land Rover Discovery
    They use lots of stuff from EML, themes from Clarkson's previous DVDs are on there too. I haven't seen it so can't comment on this particular song though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    The credits say that the music is from Extreme Music Library. It might be possible to find the piece there.
    Yeah I saw that too, however I have no idea how to find the specific song there. I searched "piano" and got 1700 hits

The piano piece used on the Alfa Romeo bit (29:32 onwards) is called 'Fated Breath' by Mike Beever and can indeed by found on Extreme Music. It's in one of the Piano Works albums.
    Last edited by //Dan; December 1st, 2012 at 8:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by //Dan View Post
    The piano piece used on the Alfa Romeo bit (29:32 onwards) is called 'Fated Breath' and can indeed by found on Extreme Music. It's in one of the Piano Works albums.
    I LOVE YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by PINZOR View Post
    I would like to know the song when the Porsche appears (kinda of a rock song i guess) 38:57 - 39:30
    This is also from Extreme Music Library. It's "Hell's Bitchin" from the "Stoner Rock" album.

Thanks =] I came on here to see if I could find this song and it just happened to be the top thread haha.

Hi, I am new here and I am having a hard time trying to find a song on the Top Gear DvD that Plays between 55:32 and 57:00 when they are reviewing the Lexus LFA.

If anyone would be able to help me find it I would be very thankful.

Thread Information