Win copies of Top Gear seasons 14 and 15 on DVD or Blu-ray!
Like we did with season 13, we're teaming up with BBC America to give away both copies of Top Gear season 14 on DVD or Blu-ray and season 15 on DVD or Blu-ray.
To enter to win, all you have to do is be a resident of the USA or Canada and vote yes in this poll! (Note a forum account is required to vote, but registering for an account is fast and easy.)
We'll select 5 random winners from the voters and they'll each receive both full seasons on their choice of DVD or Blu-ray.
If you need a reminder of what happened in these seasons, you can read our summaries of season 14 and season 15.
Giveaway Guidelines & Rules
- Giveaway open to residents of the USA and Canada only. Sorry everyone else, but the DVDs probably wouldn't play in your DVD player anyway.
- To win, all you have to do is vote for the first option (Yes) in the above poll. Winners will be selected by a little script I'll throw together to pick 5 voters at random.
- One vote per person. Making multiple forum accounts in order to vote multiple times will automatically disqualify you from winning.
- Entries close at the time shown at the top of the poll.
____________________________My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible
(summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe
(winter car & grocery getter) There is no replacement for displacement.
- Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10 ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
- Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005