Style, performance and exclusivity
Owning a Chip Foose-built vehicle once required over five years of time and millions of dollars to build. Launched in 2005, a new vehicle from Unique Performance gives customers who value style, performance and exclusivity the opportunity to own a limited edition Foose vehicle.
Using the new Ford Mustang GT as their base, Chip Foose and Unique Performance have created a muscle car with the equipment to back up its high-caliber looks. Named Foose Stallion for its aggressive, yet classic styling cues and upgraded performance, it is a true head turner. Combining Foose’s award winning style with the expertise of Unique Performance and Detroit-based Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies, the Foose Stallion is pure excitement on wheels.
Aggressive and heart stopping, the 2007 Chip Foose-designed Foose Stallion Edition Ford Mustang is a modern interpretation of the ultimate contemporary American muscle car. Renowned companies such as Ford Racing Performance Parts, Hot Hues™ by DuPont, and Baer Brakes contributed to the creation of this fantastic machine, making the joint project among the largest collaborative efforts in the Mustang world.
Baer dual-piston front calipers with drilled and slotted rotors replace the factory front discs, and in the rear, the stock calipers clamp down on Baer’s Raised rotors. The Foose Stallion rides on a custom set of 20-inch, five spoke Foose wheels. A full complement of options, colors and performance enhancements offer a unique experience for each owner.
For select dealers nationwide, the Foose Stallion is a rare opportunity to offer customers a powerful vehicle featuring distinctive looks. From Saturday night cruises to Sunday track days, there is nothing like it on the road. Demand has already skyrocketed for the car, which is just going into production. Serial number one coupe sold at auction for $164,000 (including buyer’s premium) and the first production Foose Stallion sold for $81,200 on Sam’s Club online auction during Superbowl XL.
- Limited Edition 2007 Foose Mustang Production Specs:
- * Foose designed body with a modified hood, side molding, revised grille, fascias, custom side marker lights, side “C” pillar scoops, etc.
- * Rear aerodynamic spoiler
- * Optional custom graphics using DuPont’s Hot Hues finishes
- * Foose designed 20” custom aluminum wheels
- * 20" ultra high performance Z-rated tires
- * Racing inspired front and rear coil springs, shocks, dampers and rear sway bar
- * Baer Brakes "Decelarotors" cross drilled rotors front and rear
- * Ford Racing Performance Parts high flow axleback exhaust with mufflers
- * Custom embroidered headrest with dash & trim enhancements
- * Custom two tone scheme
- * Custom racing stripes
- * Chrome wheels
- * Ford Racing "Power Pack" which includes cold air induction and ECM recalibrated for premium fuel; Est. HP 335
- * Convertible
- * Style Bar (convertible only)
- * Ford Racing Supercharger system with custom hood scoop; Est. HP 425
- * Baer Brakes Foose engraved front calipers with 14" front rotor
- * Performance White
- * Satin Silver
- * Torch Red
- * Black
- * Vista Blue
- * Dark Charcoal
- * Light Graphite
- * Black/Red