1. OGP Weekend full of awesome historic racecars so tie it in with work - you cover motorsports and this would be a different angle to LeMons/ChumpCar which someone else can cover.
2. Speak to Beni about the Ford Furball (Ka should be pronounced so that it sounds like a cat coughing one up!)
3. Once Furball secured use your press credentials to contact Sabine - shouldn't be difficult.
4. Learn some basic Finnish, then you have a chance to win an Award on the Saturday evening.
5. Speak to CrzRsn - you might even be able to travel with and join the Ukanian Roadtrip at least in part.
____________________________WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"
Dr Grip: Brilliant!
EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.
Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.
Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.
Remind me never to have him round to dinner! www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors