Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
Another week, another new Mustang!
http://img237.imageshack.**/img237/7746/1smallxr9.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.**/img293/279/2smallxx0.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.**/img293/6776/3smallav6.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.**/img293/442/4smalldm6.jpg

Style, performance and exclusivity

Owning a Chip Foose-built vehicle once required over five years of time and millions of dollars to build. Launched in 2005, a new vehicle from Unique Performance gives customers who value style, performance and exclusivity the opportunity to own a limited edition Foose vehicle.

Using the new Ford Mustang GT as their base, Chip Foose and Unique Performance have created a muscle car with the equipment to back up its high-caliber looks. Named Foose Stallion for its aggressive, yet classic styling cues and upgraded performance, it is a true head turner. Combining Foose?s award winning style with the expertise of Unique Performance and Detroit-based Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies, the Foose Stallion is pure excitement on wheels.

Aggressive and heart stopping, the 2007 Chip Foose-designed Foose Stallion Edition Ford Mustang is a modern interpretation of the ultimate contemporary American muscle car. Renowned companies such as Ford Racing Performance Parts, Hot Hues? by DuPont, and Baer Brakes contributed to the creation of this fantastic machine, making the joint project among the largest collaborative efforts in the Mustang world.

Baer dual-piston front calipers with drilled and slotted rotors replace the factory front discs, and in the rear, the stock calipers clamp down on Baer?s Raised rotors. The Foose Stallion rides on a custom set of 20-inch, five spoke Foose wheels. A full complement of options, colors and performance enhancements offer a unique experience for each owner.

For select dealers nationwide, the Foose Stallion is a rare opportunity to offer customers a powerful vehicle featuring distinctive looks. From Saturday night cruises to Sunday track days, there is nothing like it on the road. Demand has already skyrocketed for the car, which is just going into production. Serial number one coupe sold at auction for $164,000 (including buyer?s premium) and the first production Foose Stallion sold for $81,200 on Sam?s Club online auction during Superbowl XL.

• Limited Edition 2007 Foose Mustang Production Specs:
  • * Foose designed body with a modified hood, side molding, revised grille, fascias, custom side marker lights, side ?C? pillar scoops, etc.
  • * Rear aerodynamic spoiler
  • * Optional custom graphics using DuPont?s Hot Hues finishes
  • * Foose designed 20? custom aluminum wheels
  • * 20" ultra high performance Z-rated tires
  • * Racing inspired front and rear coil springs, shocks, dampers and rear sway bar
  • * Baer Brakes "Decelarotors" cross drilled rotors front and rear
  • * Ford Racing Performance Parts high flow axleback exhaust with mufflers
  • * Custom embroidered headrest with dash & trim enhancements

Available Options:
  • * Custom two tone scheme
  • * Custom racing stripes
  • * Chrome wheels
  • * Ford Racing "Power Pack" which includes cold air induction and ECM recalibrated for premium fuel; Est. HP 335
  • * Convertible
  • * Style Bar (convertible only)

Upcoming Options:
  • * Ford Racing Supercharger system with custom hood scoop; Est. HP 425
  • * Baer Brakes Foose engraved front calipers with 14" front rotor

Exterior Colors:
  • * Performance White
  • * Satin Silver
  • * Torch Red
  • * Black
  • * Vista Blue

Interior Colors:
  • * Dark Charcoal
  • * Light Graphite
  • * Black/Red

This is like the 50th new Mustang this week :lol:

Nice, but yeah, too many.

I don't envy a guy in the market for a mustang, theres just too many to choose from.

Everybodys making one now...talk about flooding the market...it's still nice though...

It is starting to get a bit out of hand - but still a damn nice car. But me, I'll take the supercharged Roush 'stang for JC's DVD. Oh yes.

Thats the first one that looks right without the more centrally mounted spotlights like on the Rousch.

It is starting to get a bit out of hand - but still a damn nice car. But me, I'll take the supercharged Roush 'stang for JC's DVD. Oh yes.
Its available with over 520hp as well :twisted:

Of all the Mustangs in the stable these days, I think this is the one I would choose. The design is a collaboration of Chip Foose and the guys who brought the Elenore Mustang to the retail market, they also work closely with Roush if I remember correctly. It's hard to argue with a pedigree like that. Still it's too bad they didn't see fit to re-work that live rear axle, hopefully the suspension upgrades will help keep the tires on the road.

for some reason I wouldn't touch the new mustangs if i was looking for one, i'd go with the original fastback, oh yeah! they just look too plasticy for some reason. i like steel body <3

Looks nice but I'll take a Roush over this thanks.

back looks like a Saleen Mustang

If I was gonna go the aftermarket route, I'd have to choose the Saleen.
img43bd41c449b97.jpg

I remember reading somewhere that Saleen changes so much on the Mustang that it's no longer legally considered a Ford. The VIN # will register as a "Saleen Mustang".

20s are too big, even the 19s on the saleen look too big in person

If I was gonna go the aftermarket route, I'd have to choose the Saleen.
img43bd41c449b97.jpg

I remember reading somewhere that Saleen changes so much on the Mustang that it's no longer legally considered a Ford. The VIN # will register as a "Saleen Mustang".
That is sweet :drool: The bodykit really compliments the styling and proportions of the car :D

And I like the glass roof feature :)

Saleen has always been rather good at making a body kit that really flows with the original lines. You can't tell in that photo, but they changed the rear end to somewhat copy the S7.

Steve Saleen raced Mustangs back in the 80's and what he learned on the track went into the cars.