Clear All

2007 Foose Mustang

Another week, another new Mustang!

Style, performance and exclusivity
    • Limited Edition 2007 Foose Mustang Production Specs:Available Options:
    • * Custom two tone scheme
    • * Custom racing stripes
    • * Chrome wheels
    • * Ford Racing "Power Pack" which includes cold air induction and ECM recalibrated for premium fuel; Est. HP 335
    • * Convertible
    • * Style Bar (convertible only)

Upcoming Options:
    • * Ford Racing Supercharger system with custom hood scoop; Est. HP 425
    • * Baer Brakes Foose engraved front calipers with 14" front rotor

Exterior Colors:
    • * Performance White
    • * Satin Silver
    • * Torch Red
    • * Black
    • * Vista Blue

Interior Colors:
    • * Dark Charcoal
    • * Light Graphite
    • * Black/Red
    This is like the 50th new Mustang this week

Nice, but yeah, too many.
    My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
    There is no replacement for displacement.
    - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
    ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
    - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

I don't envy a guy in the market for a mustang, theres just too many to choose from.

Adrenaline. Always Hungry, 1 n33d foods bebe!

Comment

The choice is even easier now, just buy Foose.

Comment

Everybodys making one now...talk about flooding the market...it's still nice though...
          Biz...
          2004 Torch Red Cobra Vert
          2013 Performance White Mustang GT California Special

Comment

It is starting to get a bit out of hand - but still a damn nice car. But me, I'll take the supercharged Roush 'stang for JC's DVD. Oh yes.

Comment

Thats the first one that looks right without the more centrally mounted spotlights like on the Rousch.

Comment

The black looks really good with the hood details. Saw it in a C&D mag a while back.

I'm with Coco.

Comment

Originally posted by fbc View Post
                  It is starting to get a bit out of hand - but still a damn nice car. But me, I'll take the supercharged Roush 'stang for JC's DVD. Oh yes.
                  Its available with over 520hp as well

Comment

Of all the Mustangs in the stable these days, I think this is the one I would choose. The design is a collaboration of Chip Foose and the guys who brought the Elenore Mustang to the retail market, they also work closely with Roush if I remember correctly. It's hard to argue with a pedigree like that. Still it's too bad they didn't see fit to re-work that live rear axle, hopefully the suspension upgrades will help keep the tires on the road.

No trees were killed in the transmission of this message;
                    but a stupendous number of photons and electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

for some reason I wouldn't touch the new mustangs if i was looking for one, i'd go with the original fastback, oh yeah! they just look too plasticy for some reason. i like steel body

Adrenaline. Always Hungry, 1 n33d foods bebe!

Comment

Foose-shizzle my nizzle...

I don't like what they did to the headlamps and I'm sick of aftermarket Mustangs
                        "Maybe, maybe not. Maybe fuck yourself.

http://www.majestet.com

Comment

Looks nice but I'll take a Roush over this thanks.
                          I block your signature so I hope you enjoy mine...

Comment

back looks like a Saleen Mustang

Comment

The more aftermarket companies making parts or tuned cars the better.

Comment

If I was gonna go the aftermarket route, I'd have to choose the Saleen.

I remember reading somewhere that Saleen changes so much on the Mustang that it's no longer legally considered a Ford. The VIN # will register as a "Saleen Mustang".
                                "I was sad because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet. So I said, ‘Got any shoes you're not using?’

Comment

20s are too big, even the 19s on the saleen look too big in person

Comment

Originally posted by THGL View Post
                                    If I was gonna go the aftermarket route, I'd have to choose the Saleen.

I remember reading somewhere that Saleen changes so much on the Mustang that it's no longer legally considered a Ford. The VIN # will register as a "Saleen Mustang".
                                    That is sweet The bodykit really compliments the styling and proportions of the car

And I like the glass roof feature

Comment

Saleen has always been rather good at making a body kit that really flows with the original lines. You can't tell in that photo, but they changed the rear end to somewhat copy the S7.

Steve Saleen raced Mustangs back in the 80's and what he learned on the track went into the cars.
                                      "I was sad because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet. So I said, ‘Got any shoes you're not using?’

Comment

Working...
                                      X